or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5379

post #80671 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Find Finn is that a glass of eggnog in that picture? Those dawgs look like they'd be very messy to eat. (sup hroi)

It's a cocktail of some sort.
post #80672 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Laundry room at the apt complex was mostly full. Me and another man had our washing cycles done at the same time. There were two available dryers left.

He put a dryer sheet in both dryers to "claim" them I guess and said "I have a sheet in there, I was going to use that." When I threw my clothes in the dryer. I said "You have a what in there?" and he said "a sheet...but you can use it."

Who finishes a load of laundry then uses two dryers? My clothes would have just sat wet and I would have been late for an event. He was close to getting into it with me. When I left, he just stayed there so I thought for sure he would try to vandalize my clothes like some passive aggressive asshole, but he did'nt. I think he left it alone because I was taller and more masculine looking than him.

Sounds like this chain of events made you all hibbeldy jibbeldy so to speak.
post #80673 of 85782
I think everyone knows i like trees and the flowering sort are my favorite. Well this "winter" has been so whack that everything's out of order. Some trees bloomed in January(!) some are blooming now when they should be blooming in late March and overall, they're pretty pathetic displays.
post #80674 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Laundry room at the apt complex was mostly full. Me and another man had our washing cycles done at the same time. There were two available dryers left.

He put a dryer sheet in both dryers to "claim" them I guess and said "I have a sheet in there, I was going to use that." When I threw my clothes in the dryer. I said "You have a what in there?" and he said "a sheet...but you can use it."

Who finishes a load of laundry then uses two dryers? My clothes would have just sat wet and I would have been late for an event. He was close to getting into it with me. When I left, he just stayed there so I thought for sure he would try to vandalize my clothes like some passive aggressive asshole, but he did'nt. I think he left it alone because I was taller and more masculine looking than him.

So today I learned that one can stake his dryer territory by marking it with a soft, fluffy dryer sheet. It's the law of the jungle in the laundry room.
post #80675 of 85782
My wife and I have been looking for some art to put in the new house. We went to a couple places here in Nashville and the wife had some sticker shock at the prices.

We were looking for something big 48" x 60", and I saw something that I liked and my wife was like: "$800 for that? We could paint that!"

I inform her that a 4' x 5' foot canvas is $100 +, paint can be in the $150-400 range, and easel can be anywhere from $200 to $1,500, and then you have brushes $50-$200, supplies (drop cloths/mineral spirits/turpentine/apron/palettes/cans/jars/primer), a large room to paint that fucking 4 x 5 foot painting in that you don't mind trashing with splatter/mess, and at maybe 3-20hrs of time to paint that large of a picture (even if its just a sloppy abstract thing).

She's thinks I'm lying..... we end up going home annoyed at each other.

Then today there's a delivery van pulling into the driveway, and she's like: "you weren't lying! And you're estimates were almost exactly correct!"

She ended up spending around $1,500 on art supplies at the local Jerry's Artarama and now wants to paint all the art to hang in the house. confused.gif The delivery van was needed because 4 x 5ft canvases didn't fit into the car. ffffuuuu.gif
post #80676 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

So today I learned that one can stake his dryer territory by marking it with a soft, fluffy dryer sheet. It's the law of the jungle in the laundry room.

sounds like a thing they'd do in chicago. maybe they can buy mini lawn chairs to put inside the dryer to stake claim.
post #80677 of 85782
post #80678 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

My wife and I have been looking for some art to put in the new house. We went to a couple places here in Nashville and the wife had some sticker shock at the prices.

We were looking for something big 48" x 60", and I saw something that I liked and my wife was like: "$800 for that? We could paint that!"

I inform her that a 4' x 5' foot canvas is $100 +, paint can be in the $150-400 range, and easel can be anywhere from $200 to $1,500, and then you have brushes $50-$200, supplies (drop cloths/mineral spirits/turpentine/apron/palettes/cans/jars/primer), a large room to paint that fucking 4 x 5 foot painting in that you don't mind trashing with splatter/mess, and at maybe 3-20hrs of time to paint that large of a picture (even if its just a sloppy abstract thing).

She's thinks I'm lying..... we end up going home annoyed at each other.

Then today there's a delivery van pulling into the driveway, and she's like: "you weren't lying! And you're estimates were almost exactly correct!"

She ended up spending around $1,500 on art supplies at the local Jerry's Artarama and now wants to paint all the art to hang in the house. confused.gif The delivery van was needed because 4 x 5ft canvases didn't fit into the car. ffffuuuu.gif

Have her start with some of that splattery shizzle like that Jackie the Polack guy. That looks pretty easy.
post #80679 of 85782
And just like that, Larry brah's home value plummets.
post #80680 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


Sounds like this chain of events made you all hibbeldy jibbeldy so to speak.

no two ways about it.

post #80681 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

no two ways about it.

So to speak.
post #80682 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


So to speak.

te he he he

post #80683 of 85782
Boggles my mind that we have inbox size limits in 2016.

Fuck email.

All business inquiries should be made via snapchat. 5 second timer.
post #80684 of 85782
What is worse is the 5mb size limit on mails most accounts have.
post #80685 of 85782
5 mb? This isn't hotmail in 1998 we're talking about...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!