or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5371

post #80551 of 85747
Based on what he had to eat, he has a mcd allergy.
post #80552 of 85747
Apparently allergic to beautiful ancient canyon towns.
post #80553 of 85747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post



I'm going to this party on saturday bounce2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

But the party is on Friday...the 13th! uhoh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

ha that's the poster from last year. their 2nd annual party is tomorrow I just couldn't paste the picture but it's basically the same thing with some updated text

In case you were wondering, the party sucked.
post #80554 of 85747
18" of new snow overnite, roads open ,threw my gear in the truck, checked my phone one last time. Caltrans 8:30am"SR. 88 is now closed for avalanche control"
Fuckity, fuck fuck
post #80555 of 85747
I am doing Great Lent this year which means I am going Vegan and fasting for 40 days.
post #80556 of 85747
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

18" of new snow overnite, roads open ,threw my gear in the truck, checked my phone one last time. Caltrans 8:30am"SR. 88 is now closed for avalanche control"
Fuckity, fuck fuck

After the rain we had last night I can only imagine how much snow dropped in the Sierras overnight/this morning. I had to drop to about 30mph driving home just so my windshield wipers could keep up. It was craycray.
post #80557 of 85747
@Biscotti Are you starting at the correct time? March 14th?
post #80558 of 85747
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

After the rain we had last night I can only imagine how much snow dropped in the Sierras overnight/this morning. I had to drop to about 30mph driving home just so my windshield wipers could keep up. It was craycray.

I ran an errand around 7, out of the car for about 10 seconds and soaked. Like somebody threw a bucket of water at me. Boo.
post #80559 of 85747
I think our refrigerator is dying frown.gif
post #80560 of 85747
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

I think our refrigerator is dying frown.gif

My condolences. But I think it's only right that you let the next President choose your new one.
post #80561 of 85747
make sure to put your new fridge in the penumbra of your kitchen
post #80562 of 85747
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

I think our refrigerator is dying frown.gif

My condolences. But I think it's only right that you let the next President choose your new one.

If its Bernie I wont need one. Ill have to stand in the soup line frown.gif
post #80563 of 85747
CE dat shit!
post #80564 of 85747
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

If its Bernie I wont need one. Ill have to stand in the soup line frown.gif
But you'll get it for free!
post #80565 of 85747
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

If its Bernie I wont need one. Ill have to stand in the soup line frown.gif
But you'll get it for free!
rimshot.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!