or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5368

post #80506 of 85792
A lot of the millenials of today don't even know what brew is they think it is a drink made of carmeln sauce and coolwep.
post #80507 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

A lot of the millenials of today don't even know what brew is they think it is a drink made of carmeln sauce and coolwep.

Aren't you supposed to be in mourning? (Dideriks brother died)

post #80508 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I'm sure they drink the half that is shit

 

3 buck chuck is good, right?

post #80509 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

oh yeah and that came on the heels of this super-smart cute catholic girl (basically what I'm looking for) being into me and then going ghost when I asked her out. I guess that means I'm batting 1.000.

 

Is your dating website account almost due for renewal?  You're probably getting messaged by bots.

post #80510 of 85792
Hot blonde wants to meet up Saturday. Fuck, I was looking forward to like, some low-key midweek meetup. Oh well.
post #80511 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Hot blonde wants to meet up Saturday. Fuck, I was looking forward to like, some low-key midweek meetup. Oh well.
It can still be low-key on a Saturday, can't it?
post #80512 of 85792

Silly Edina, high school kids can't go out on schooldays.

post #80513 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

It can still be low-key on a Saturday, can't it?

well weds are much lower pressure for me, mainly. I can be... eccentric regarding certain things and meeting a shawtay for the first time during the week is more my style.
post #80514 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


well weds are much lower pressure for me, mainly. I can be... eccentric regarding certain things and meeting a shawtay for the first time during the week is more my style.

 

Where has this style gotten you in the past?

post #80515 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

well weds are much lower pressure for me, mainly. I can be... eccentric regarding certain things and meeting a shawtay for the first time during the week is more my style.

Okay. I guess you'll just have to suck it up and hope for the best. Good luck!
post #80516 of 85792
Hope for the best isn't exactly a strategy that's worked out for Edina
post #80517 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Hope for the best isn't exactly a strategy that's worked out for Edina

As someone who has been out of the dating cesspool for a long time, it's really the only advice I've got. biggrin.gif
post #80518 of 85792
What dating app/website is this?
post #80519 of 85792
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Hot blonde wants to meet up Saturday. Fuck, I was looking forward to like, some low-key midweek meetup. Oh well.

Half off at the movies for teens on weeknights? confused.gif
post #80520 of 85792

The word 'dapper'.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!