or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5353

post #80281 of 82534
No one liking my IG photos frown.gif
post #80282 of 82534
Sometimes I got to book a flight but I don't like doing it so I percrassnate. But then the kids come up to me be like "Hey you got to get the flight booked otherwise maman will do it will book first class and bring a dog." And so that gets me to book the flight straightaway.

On the plus side, my flight is booked now don't need to stress about it no more.
post #80283 of 82534

Apparently my half-brother was just in an industrial accident that required flight for life.  They think he's going to make it though.

post #80284 of 82534
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Apparently my half-brother was just in an industrial accident that required flight for life.  They think he's going to make it though.

Oh, wow, sorry to hear it. Best wishes to your family and hopes for a speedy recovery.
post #80285 of 82534
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Apparently my half-brother was just in an industrial accident that required flight for life.  They think he's going to make it though.

Sorry to hear that, mang! Surely you don't think of him as your "half brother" though, do you? I have some half sibs and it never enters my mind...except for why I'm so much better looking.
post #80286 of 82534
Some day I will be as delusional as Piobaire....

Sorry to hear broken. At least everything sounds like it could be ok
post #80287 of 82534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Sorry to hear that, mang! Surely you don't think of him as your "half brother" though, do you? I have some half sibs and it never enters my mind...except for why I'm so much better looking.

 

No, family is family, even though they drive me crazy.  I have fraternal twin half-brothers who are 7 years younger than me, and I'm closer to this one than the other one.  I just saw them at Christmas; just kind of weird, you know?  At the time I was thinking it is amazing how he is finally starting to really mature and get his shit together.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post


Oh, wow, sorry to hear it. Best wishes to your family and hopes for a speedy recovery.


Thanks.  They don't know the extent of the damage, yet.  They've been focusing on surgeries, etc to keep him alive.

post #80288 of 82534
Oof. I'm really sorry to hear that. Saying a quick prayer /positive vibe for him
post #80289 of 82534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

No one liking my IG photos frown.gif

Nobody cares what your dick looks like under a black light.
post #80290 of 82534
Why do SO MANY disgustingly fat chicks wear short fucking shorts and tight pants?!? Srsly …. do you even look in the mirror… ever? Fuck I'm trying to keep my lunch in my stomach here.
post #80291 of 82534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Why do SO MANY disgustingly fat chicks wear short fucking shorts and tight pants?!? Srsly …. do you even look in the mirror… ever? Fuck I'm trying to keep my lunch in my stomach here.

I was grocery shopping Saturday and this hugely fat chic, like Jabba size, had on super thin, tight, and clingy black stretch pants (maybe these are yoga pants?) and large bilious pouches of fat were clearly highlighted across the back of both thighs. She had three young kids with her and my only thought was I hope her OB didn't end up with a back injury.
post #80292 of 82534
Sounds like you spent a lot of time looking.

Couldn't keep your eyes off those folds eh?
post #80293 of 82534
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Sounds like you spent a lot of time looking.

Couldn't keep your eyes off those folds eh?

It's like puling a scab off. Did a double take as I wasn't sure I was seeing what I was seeing. How in the hell can you a) get them on and b) walk out of the house looking like that? Thankfully I didn't see the front but I can only (horrifyingly) figure the camel toe was of epic proportions.
post #80294 of 82534
That's what you get for shopping at Walmert like streetrash.
post #80295 of 82534
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

That's what you get for shopping at Walmert like streetrash.

I said I was grocery shopping...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!