Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5320

post #79786 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

Not sure why I was summoned to comment on biscotti's life choices or whatever, but who dis?

Maritza from orange is the new black aka Diane Guerrero, thank me later.

So I've watched a few episodes because the wife watches it.  I think one of the things that irks me about the show is that none of the chicks project as hot on the show itself (cause they're in prison)  The show completely ruined Laura Prepon for me.

post #79787 of 87040
I think I can speak for GF that yes, he wants biscotti to handcuff him to the bed
post #79788 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

So I've watched a few episodes because the wife watches it.  I think one of the things that irks me about the show is that none of the chicks project as hot on the show itself (cause they're in prison)  The show completely ruined Laura Prepon for me.

I hated the first few episodes of OItNB (and so did my girlfriend) so I stopped watching. Used to have a big crush on Laura Prepon from That 70s Show. I think realizing that she's a completely batshit Scientologist dispelled that more than anything else.
post #79789 of 87040
We binge watched that show. I refer to it as the show that turned me off of lesbians.
post #79790 of 87040
My neighbors did that for me
post #79791 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I think I can speak for GF that yes, he wants biscotti to handcuff him to the bed

I laughed really hard when I saw that Puon was the first to thumb dat poast.

Edit: lmao at Puon typo. Puonbaire. Poonbaire. Poontangbaire

Edit: holy fuck lmao I'm just giggling like an idiot at my desk about Poontangbaire 😂😂😂 I have such an immature sense of humor
post #79792 of 87040
I enjoyed season one...after that it went kinda downhill. Haven't watched the most recent stuff.
post #79793 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I laughed really hard when I saw that Puon was the first to thumb dat poast.

Hmm. Where I have I read something similar to this before?

Imitation is the sincerest form of being a bitch. happy.gif
post #79794 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Hmm. Where I have I read something similar to this before?

Imitation is the sincerest form of being a bitch. happy.gif

U shut ur gloary hoal mouth Poontangbaire
post #79795 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

U shut ur gloary hoal mouth Poontangbaire

You wish.
post #79796 of 87040
I'm pissed the Canadian dollar is getting shit kicked on currency markets at the moment.
post #79797 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post

I'm pissed the Canadian dollar is getting shit kicked on currency markets at the moment.

All the youngster bars and strip joints along the border are very happy though.
post #79798 of 87040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post

I'm pissed the Canadian dollar is getting shit kicked on currency markets at the moment.

You need to play Power Ball.
post #79799 of 87040

I feel like if GF and Piob were to actually meet in real life, they would be really good friends.

post #79800 of 87040
If by "really good friends" you mean they would have sex with each other within an hour of meeting, then, yes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!