Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5269

post #79021 of 86718
VaderDave said it can be hard to break in here tough crowd. My point was that certain posters are a hit "right off the bat." I am only responsible for The_Chiliin_Fool's success insofar as I had been talking about Cincinnati-style chili right before he made his first post. His post had a timeliness to it that was really more luck than anything else.
post #79022 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

VaderDave said it can be hard to break in here tough crowd. My point was that certain posters are a hit "right off the bat." I am only responsible for The_Chiliin_Fool's success insofar as I had been talking about Cincinnati-style chili right before he made his first post. His post had a timeliness to it that was really more luck than anything else.

You were like his sponsor. He owes you a lot.
post #79023 of 86718
Also The_Billin_Fool had good success right from the get-go people was pressing the thumbs up button like it was going out of style.
post #79024 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Also The_Billin_Fool had good success right from the get-go people was pressing the thumbs up button like it was going out of style.

Little-known fact... some of the "SF Elite Users" (Me, Neo, Sissy Spacerock, Free_Sex_Tonight) have a thumbs down button to "temper the souls" of SF vis-a-vis new poasters.
post #79025 of 86718
Is there anyway to check to see which post has the most thumbs up in SF history? Pretty sure it'd be one of my comedy pyramids.
post #79026 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Is there anyway to check to see which post has the most thumbs up in SF history? Pretty sure it'd be one of my comedy pyramids.

http://www.styleforum.net/pages/stats/top/range/1day/#posts
post #79027 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Is there anyway to check to see which post has the most thumbs up in SF history? Pretty sure it'd be one of my comedy pyramids.


Not even in the top 10 of all time.
post #79028 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post


Not even in the top 10 of all time.

Pearls, swine, etc.
post #79029 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Pearls, swine, etc.

Yup. I was pulling for him, but the numbers just don't lie.
post #79030 of 86718
Before I click on the link, I bet the top 10 are either Waywt posts or one of the shoe circle jerks
post #79031 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Holiday weight. Have to start controlling my intake. frown.gif
Didn't realize semen had that many calories.
post #79032 of 86718
It does if you specialize in six-ropers
post #79033 of 86718

Yeah, the WAYWT circle jerks will take the likes trophy every time.

post #79034 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 

Yeah, the WAYWT circle jerks will take the likes trophy every time.


I heard that you were quite literally the center of attention at the last SF shoe circle meat up was a sticky situation so to speak no two ways about it. 

post #79035 of 86718
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post
 


I heard that you were quite literally the center of attention at the last SF shoe circle meat up was a sticky situation so to speak no two ways about it. 

 

Aww our little GF is trying to emulate HRoi.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!