or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5267

post #78991 of 86327
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Fuck I think I may have contracted strep again. This would be the third time this year wtf.

😭😭😭🤒🤒🤕😷

You need to stop taking all comers at glory holes it would seem. I've no experience with them but it would seem like common sense if you put enough things in your mouth at least one of them will be infected.
post #78992 of 86327
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Yo, Linky. I met a ladie on Friday, we got along really well and she was telling me how she goes to Saint Louis often. So I, of course, profiting from the example of your life, extolled the virtues of Imo's St. Louis-style pizza. To which she responded:

"Yeah, I'm not eating that."

It wasn't the pizza she was talking about...
post #78993 of 86327
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

King Vitamin puts da smak down on Product 19.


Joe Biden likes it good enuf for me

post #78994 of 86327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You need to stop taking all comers at glory holes it would seem. I've no experience with them but it would seem like common sense if you put enough things in your mouth at least one of them will be infected.

I wonder if you can get herpes on the uvula.
post #78995 of 86327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

I wonder if you can get herpes on the uvula.

Well his doc has said he's a "carrier" now but I'm not sure if that's a euphemism for something else.
post #78996 of 86327
post #78997 of 86327
Okay, this is a legit "making me sad" post. Neil Peart has announced his official retirement and I'm pretty sure he means an actual retirement from rock.

So glad we saw them this summer.
post #78998 of 86327
I felt the same way when Blink 182 decided to disband frown.gif
post #78999 of 86327
Betimes when you tell someone that you like a particular riff they are like "Oh that's nothing really it's just E-B-E-B flat-E-A-E-G-G-A-G-E." As if pointing out that the riff is made up of notes with familiar names is enough to show that it's not really cool at all.
post #79000 of 86327
I prefer to describe guitar riffs by their button-pressing sequence in Rock Band
post #79001 of 86327
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Betimes when you tell someone that you like a particular riff they are like "Oh that's nothing really it's just E-B-E-B flat-E-A-E-G-G-A-G-E." As if pointing out that the riff is made up of notes with familiar names is enough to show that it's not really cool at all.


holy shit. that riff is a.maze.ing.

post #79002 of 86327
post #79003 of 86327
Oh thank the lord in heaven!

I thought you meant this riff which containith the same notes, but is not as likable.
post #79004 of 86327
I wish that progression had some diminished chords in it. Everyone loves a good diminished chord.
post #79005 of 86327
Holiday weight. Have to start controlling my intake. frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!