or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5220

post #78286 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Lmao I'm just sitting back and laughing at y'all crafting your own stupid narratives about me and judging me for shit I never said or implied 😂😂😂

She's 21 and had a serious hankering for deez nuts after our date.

Weren't you the one worried about your boss judging you over this? confused.gif
post #78287 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

That solves this issue.

GF is 16.

You're a mid thirties, alcoholic fuck boy whom no one respects in real life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Weren't you the one worried about your boss judging you over this? confused.gif

No shit. It's unprofessional as hell to go into work with massive hickies all over your neck. How is this confusing to you?

Lmaoooo seriously y'all grasping for straws now it's cracking me up hooollly shit
post #78288 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

No shit. It's unprofessional as hell to go into work with massive hickies all over your neck. How is this confusing to you?

So you're judging yourself yet judging others for judging you? confused.gif
post #78289 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

So you're judging yourself yet judging others for judging you? confused.gif

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

laugh.gif

Keep em comin guys, this is super amusing to me
post #78290 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


No shit. It's unprofessional as hell to go into work with massive hickies all over your neck. How is this confusing to you?

Seriously, why? Because it's unprofessional to have a life outside of work, especially one that involves sexual activity?

Don't let it beta-ize you. Carry it nonchalantly like an alpha and it sends the message to your male co-workers that you're getting more play than them and highlights for your female co-workers that you're the kind of guy who gets and gives hickeys.
Or vice versa, depending on how you want to play it.

And if you are going to try to cover it up, listen to Mulan or whoever and go to CVS or Walgreens. My 14 year old daughter and her girlfriends buy their make-up at Sephora. You need to be buying yours somewhere else.
post #78291 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Seriously, why? Because it's unprofessional to have a life outside of work, especially one that involves sexual activity?

Don't let it beta-ize you. Carry it nonchalantly like an alpha and it sends the message to your male co-workers that you're getting more play than them and highlights for your female co-workers that you're the kind of guy who gets and gives hickeys.
Or vice versa, depending on how you want to play it.

And if you are going to try to cover it up, listen to Mulan or whoever and go to CVS or Walgreens. My 14 year old daughter and her girlfriends buy their make-up at Sephora. You need to be buying yours somewhere else.

I don't know jack shit about make up so I had to ask an associate for help.

Easy peasy.
post #78292 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

laugh.gif

Keep em comin guys, this is super amusing to me

It's nice when the subject thinks he's the researcher. It just adds that extra level of schadenfreude.
post #78293 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

It's nice when the subject thinks he's the researcher. It just adds that extra level of schadenfreude.

You lost me. Seriously, I have no clue what you're on about.

Well, actually, I do understand what you're trying to get at because I've seen how you debate and argue with people on this forum. I can read your tactics like a book because you're so predictable.

Let's just say this will not end well for you if you really want to break down this ridiculous exchange. I dare you.

Edit: I must be getting trolled. Goddammit.
post #78294 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

You're a mid thirties, alcoholic fuck boy whom no one respects in real life.

Wrong on all counts.

Do you have a big brother named Noodles?
post #78295 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

You lost me. Seriously, I have no clue what you're on about.

Well, actually, I do understand what you're trying to get at because I've seen how you debate and argue with people on this forum. I can read your tactics like a book because you're so predictable.

Let's just say this will not end well for you if you really want to break down this ridiculous exchange. I dare you.

Edit: I must be getting trolled. Goddammit.

Heh, I'm the predictable one? smile.gif

Brah, why are you letting these guys rattle your chain? You had to know the results of posting about your hickeys.
post #78296 of 86276

GF could really use a stint in the military. I'm not saying we should have conscription but everyone should at least have to go to boot camp/basic the summer before they go to college. 

post #78297 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Heh, I'm the predictable one? smile.gif

Brah, why are you letting these guys rattle your chain? You had to know the results of posting about your hickeys.

Nothing wrong with being predictable. I am too, for sure.

satisfied.gif
post #78298 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I don't know jack shit about make up so I had to ask an associate for help.

.


bounce2.gif
post #78299 of 86276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

GF could really use a stint in the military. I'm not saying we should have conscription but everyone should at least have to go to boot camp/basic the summer before they go to college. 

OJFC, you love to talk about the military because you peaked there and now live with your parents.
post #78300 of 86276

While not an uncommon story it is not mine. 

 

Also, you are wearing makeup right now. Evaluate your life. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!