or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5219

post #78271 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

^
Are you 16?
The girl/guy you were with 16?

That depends on Neo's actual age.
post #78272 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Have the worst hickeys in the history of mankind.. Wtf

Seriously, I'm fucked for work.

Why????

facepalm.gif
post #78273 of 85809
Of course. OF COURSE I HAD TO RUN INTO MY BOSS WHILE AT THE MALL TRYING TO FIND A SEPHORA.
post #78274 of 85809

If it's to cover up the hickeys, just head to a pharmacy and buy some bb cream in your shade. No need to head over to Sephora for something like that. 

post #78275 of 85809
Wear a turtleneck.
post #78276 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Wear a turtleneck.

Is it that difficult for a grown man to figure this/that out?
post #78277 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Is it that difficult for a grown man to figure this/that out?

To be fair...grown men don't usually get a hickey field.
post #78278 of 85809
To be fair.... green frog is not a grown man
post #78279 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Is it that difficult for a grown man to figure this/that out?

I thought the exact same thing and I'm no Nobel prize material.
post #78280 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post


Is it that difficult for a grown man to figure this/that out?

I was under the impression that she gave him hickeys that reached past his neck and onto his face or something, idk! hence the need to head to Sephora.

post #78281 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

I was under the impression that she gave him hickeys that reached past his neck and onto his face or something, idk! hence the need to head to Sephora.

How old was that girl to give hickeys???

15?
post #78282 of 85809
Im saying!
post #78283 of 85809
Lmao I'm just sitting back and laughing at y'all crafting your own stupid narratives about me and judging me for shit I never said or implied 😂😂😂

She's 21 and had a serious hankering for deez nuts after our date.
post #78284 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Lmao I'm just sitting back and laughing at y'all crafting your own stupid narratives about me and judging me for shit I never said or implied 😂😂😂

She's 21 and had a serious hankering for deez nuts after our date.

But wound up sucking on your neck instead?
post #78285 of 85809
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Lmao I'm just sitting back and laughing at y'all crafting your own stupid narratives about me and judging me for shit I never said or implied 😂😂😂

She's 21 and had a serious hankering for deez nuts after our date.

That solves this issue.

GF is 16.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!