Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5176

post #77626 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Cheer up, emo kid.

I'm sure he has the Greatest Hits of My Chemical Romance in his CD collection.
post #77627 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Fall is my favorite time of year as it's when everything dies.

So metal. :slayer: 

post #77628 of 86990

@LA Guy 

Can we have this thread title changed to Things we don't like? or what's bothering you? 

post #77629 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

@LA Guy
 
Can we have this thread title changed to Things we don't like? or what's bothering you? 

He's the main man...

You can't talk to him before he talks to you.
post #77630 of 86990
I had to yell at a guy who let his dog take a shit on the grass in front of the sidewalk of my house.

what pisses me off is he was just nonchalantly smoking his cigarette and on his cellphone with his little dog off leash (probably the type that leaves shit anywhere because his dog is "small").

he's started pulling the "I can't even see where he pooped? I'm not sure he even pooped.." bullshit

what really pisses me off is I was the one who gets out of my house (at 6:15am) hands him my dog poop bag, and points out where his dog took a shit.

I kind of unleash on him pointing out that of course he didn't see where the dog pooped because he's unleashed and you're on your cellphone and you obviously had no fucking plans to pick up after your dog.

He pulled the "what did you say?!" and get angry at me, when I started yelling at him.

People fucking suck.
post #77631 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

Styleforum flat out sucks these days...I can't even kill time on here anymore.

pB is going to Texas this week. I expect this thread to light up.
post #77632 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I had to yell at a guy who let his dog take a shit on the grass in front of the sidewalk of my house.

what pisses me off is he was just nonchalantly smoking his cigarette and on his cellphone with his little dog off leash (probably the type that leaves shit anywhere because his dog is "small").

he's started pulling the "I can't even see where he pooped? I'm not sure he even pooped.." bullshit

what really pisses me off is I was the one who gets out of my house (at 6:15am) hands him my dog poop bag, and points out where his dog took a shit.

I kind of unleash on him pointing out that of course he didn't see where the dog pooped because he's unleashed and you're on your cellphone and you obviously had no fucking plans to pick up after your dog.

He pulled the "what did you say?!" and get angry at me, when I started yelling at him.

People fucking suck.

image.jpg
post #77633 of 86990
post #77634 of 86990
Mine is ducted taped and has been for a looooooooong time.
post #77635 of 86990
my ACT results will take 4-8 weeks to show. ffffuuuu.gif
post #77636 of 86990

By request.

post #77637 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

my ACT results will take 4-8 weeks to show. ffffuuuu.gif

ACT? Surely not the college admissions test?
post #77638 of 86990
I would like the thread to be called by the name of "Things What Have Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy In the Mente."
post #77639 of 86990
This thrad title change is bothering me right now.
post #77640 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

my ACT results will take 4-8 weeks to show. ffffuuuu.gif

ACT? Surely not the college admissions test?

Yes. It normally takes two weeks and the writing test is another two weeks at least they said. I understand the writing portion taking a while, but a scantron test? I should get results the next day.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!