Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5123

post #76831 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Dominos hits the spot when nothing else is available. Pizza Hut crust is a little too chewy and soaked in fat. I also don't like pizza sauces that are way sweet. But I wouldn't call them cardboard. Pizza is pizza - just varying levels of deliciousness that all deserve to be eaten

There are two categories of pizza. Cheap pizza where I just get cheese and it makes me feel terrible but idc I'm tossing back beers with it and good pizza where I'm trying to enjoy it.

Even when I know I'm eating cheap pizza it will be from a local chain ie papa Gino's/sals/reginas
post #76832 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I have not had White Castle since I passed through Louisville in 2010. Back in my younger days a dozen of them at 5am after a night of raging always hit the spot.

Did you get the dozen white castles before or after you had a dozen raging cawks hit your spot?


laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
post #76833 of 86717
GF sure likes talking about cawks
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

There are two categories of pizza. Cheap pizza where I just get cheese and it makes me feel terrible but idc I'm tossing back beers with it and good pizza where I'm trying to enjoy it.

Even when I know I'm eating cheap pizza it will be from a local chain ie papa Gino's/sals/reginas

Ah. I got you. If there's better options than yeah I wouldn't order from Domino's either. Only so much pizza you can eat in a day
post #76834 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Did you get the dozen white castles before or after you had a dozen raging cawks hit your spot?


laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Too bad this place closed down a few years ago but cafe 412 had some great pizza. Have you hit up Antonios yet? Classic late night pizza on Thayer st. Or the pizza cone place ?
post #76835 of 86717
This long pizza analysis coincided w tonight's leftover half of a large delivery (the meat part that looks like roadkill is the wife's leftover steak f sunday nite)


Please begin crafting jokes...now.
Hahahahahaa
post #76836 of 86717
You people are so fucking boring. Nobody gives a shit what kind of pizza you like.
post #76837 of 86717
False contumely everyone here on SF is interested in the kind of pizza of which I consume (to wit St. Louis style).
post #76838 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

. Only so much pizza you can eat in a day
I refuse to believe this.
post #76839 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

You people are so fucking boring. Nobody gives a shit what kind of pizza you like.



Of course we do.
post #76840 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

You people are so fucking boring. Nobody gives a shit what kind of pizza you like.



Of course we do.
post #76841 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

You people are so fucking boring. Nobody gives a shit what kind of pizza you like.



Of course we do.
post #76842 of 86717
I was actually glued to the pizza debate. Frozen vs delivery? This is good sh*t. *note absence of lol
post #76843 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

You people are so fucking boring. Nobody gives a shit what kind of pizza you like.

/why
post #76844 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

A little over 30%

What is GF's BF%?
post #76845 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Too bad this place closed down a few years ago but cafe 412 had some great pizza. Have you hit up Antonios yet? Classic late night pizza on Thayer st. Or the pizza cone place ?

Oh yah. Went here after a night of drinkin and getting trunken.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!