or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5107

post #76591 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Hey if you don't agree that the Minnesota dentist is a piece of shit, here's another piece of shit to get pissed off about:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/us/montana-good-samaritans-shooting-death/index.html

What a piece of shit. "Mendoza later told FBI agents he "shot the victims because he was getting tired of waiting around, and because the daughter laughed at him," the criminal complaint says."

Jesus apparently wasn't practicing what he preached.
post #76592 of 85711
You know how 65% of the people uttering the word "irony" and 82% of the people uttering the word "literally" are using them wrong? I've determined that outside of actual Hindus and Buddhists, the misusage rate for "karma" is 96.8%.
post #76593 of 85711
Alanis Morrissette taught me everything I need to know about irony.

#90skid
post #76594 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Alanis Morrissette taught me everything I need to know about irony.

#90skid

Humbug, that song demonstrates that Alanis has literally no idea what "irony" means.
post #76595 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

You know how 65% of the people uttering the word "irony" and 82% of the people uttering the word "literally" are using them wrong? I've determined that outside of actual Hindus and Buddhists, the misusage rate for "karma" is 96.8%.

This.

I can't count how many times I've said or thought, "that's not what 'karma' means" when it's used in conversation. The best is when you actually point it out to someone and they get that strange look of simultaneous incredulity and confusion.
post #76596 of 85711
I always quote the line from Way of the Gun and people think I'm deep.
post #76597 of 85711
You guys are all going to get bad karma
post #76598 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

You guys are all going to get bad karma
See, that's what I mean. That's not karma. That's just making irresponsible choices and fucking stuff up.
post #76599 of 85711
You know who's going to get bad karma? The guy who thought it would be a good idea to remove two colors from Trix cereal. Why aren't more poasts being devoted to this injustice??!
post #76600 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

You know who's going to get bad karma? The guy who thought it would be a good idea to remove two colors from Trix cereal. Why aren't more poasts being devoted to this injustice??!

4 year old children probably don't have access to Petition.org
post #76601 of 85711
I'm still fuming over the Skittles green apple-lime swap. That's heinous commie shit right there.
post #76602 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

You know who's going to get bad karma? The guy who thought it would be a good idea to remove two colors from Trix cereal. Why aren't more poasts being devoted to this injustice??!

Really? Which did they take away?
post #76603 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Humbug, that song demonstrates that Alanis has literally no idea what "irony" means.

that was the irony

or was it
post #76604 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Really? Which did they take away?
Blue and green
post #76605 of 85711
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

This.

I can't count how many times I've said or thought, "that's not what 'karma' means" when it's used in conversation. The best is when you actually point it out to someone and they get that strange look of simultaneous incredulity and confusion.

there's an informal definition of karma just like there is one for literally and irony
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!