or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5102

post #76516 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Hunting for what?

Credibility.
post #76517 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

bears

post #76518 of 85782
Jesus, all this talk of caffeine and killing is making me tingly.
post #76519 of 85782
Yeah, fuck that guy who killed the lion. I don't care if what he did was legal (it's likely poaching anyway). Fuck him.

The BBC says his practice "has been closed" but that's not clear. Is he just staying out of the public eye, or did he lose the practice?
post #76520 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Yeah, fuck that guy who killed the lion. I don't care if what he did was legal (it's likely poaching anyway). Fuck him.

The BBC says his practice "has been closed" but that's not clear. Is he just staying out of the public eye, or did he lose the practice?

He is a fucking idiot...

Hunting in a reserve a lion which is used to have humans around him...censored.gif

If you do not eat it, do not fucking kill it.
post #76521 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

There's nothing in the Old Testament to preclude killing lions. And you clearly don't understand contemporary hunting if you think it's "for fun." If you want to save lions then go buy a hundred acres in Africa and put up fences to keep out poachers. Otherwise, mind your own business.

"Contemporary hunting"...
I lol'ed. (if only it wasn't so sad...)
post #76522 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

"Contemporary hunting"...
I lol'ed. (if only it wasn't so sad...)

He is making a good point.

Reserves are expensive to maintain especially keeping poachers away and they need money...

Safaris and tourism are still the best options but.
post #76523 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Don't push it, brah. Else, we will need to take this offline and fight IRL...............

If your ability to land a punch is anything like your ability to catch a joke, this won't take long at all.
post #76524 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Yeah, fuck that guy who killed the lion. I don't care if what he did was legal (it's likely poaching anyway). Fuck him.

The BBC says his practice "has been closed" but that's not clear. Is he just staying out of the public eye, or did he lose the practice?

This. He is laying low.
post #76525 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Yeah, fuck that guy who killed the lion. I don't care if what he did was legal (it's likely poaching anyway). Fuck him.

The BBC says his practice "has been closed" but that's not clear. Is he just staying out of the public eye, or did he lose the practice?


Why do you love lions so much more than deer or cows?

Everything I've read is that he's voluntarily closed his office, at least for the short term, potentially forever, because vegans and morons are going after him personally.
post #76526 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

He is making a good point.

Reserves are expensive to maintain especially keeping poachers away and they need money...

Safaris and tourism are still the best options but.

Mobile preview cut off the last line of this post. I thought I was clicking on this thread to read about someone being pissed off that they thought they had poached a sweet deal when they won an eBay auction... Only to have not met the reserve price.
post #76527 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

I'm an Old Testament kind of guy in some aspects. Killing for fun, plus inflicting 40 hours of "unnecessary" suffering because 'I'm Wilhelm Tell's heir with a cross bow'... let's just say it gets my blood boiling.

PS: There is an undeniable inherit beauty in symmetry.

There is no symmetry here.

The guy's life is being destroyed, and he's being threatened with physical harm, all because he killed a lion and a lot of noisy people think that's icky.

I'm no fan of hunting purely for sport, but the reaction to what this guy did has been nothing short of insane.
post #76528 of 85782
Trophy hunting is extremely distasteful in my opinion but this goes beyond that. They lured a protected and collared lion off a reservation and killed it. Furthermore, it wasn't a clean kill as they found it two days later.

So, fuck that guy.
post #76529 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

There is no symmetry here.

The guy's life is being destroyed, and he's being threatened with physical harm, all because he killed a lion and a lot of noisy people think that's icky.

I'm no fan of hunting purely for sport, but the reaction to what this guy did has been nothing short of insane.


It's 2015. The age of social media/the internet.
post #76530 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

If your ability to land a punch is anything like your ability to catch a joke, this won't take long at all.

If your ability to catch a punch is anything like your ability to receive a penis, this will take no time at all.

lol8[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!