or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5097

post #76441 of 85668
I am overcaffeinated.

I feel like trying to see if I can punch through this wall
post #76442 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I am overcaffeinated.

I feel like trying to see if I can punch through this wall

I love that feeling. Not the best for when you're at work but anywhere else it's great. Actually I take that back I plow through work when I am but I can only focus for 30-45 mins before I burn out and need to walk around the office for 10 mins
post #76443 of 85668
Welp...the nfl just made a mistake.
post #76444 of 85668
I don't know if it will be effective but I just now filed a formal request with the NFL asking them to investigate the Patriots' so-called Super Bowl victry against the St. Louis Rams. I could be a hero of St. Louis if the NFL decides to award the Lombardi Trophy to the Rams!
post #76445 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I don't know if it will be effective but I just now filed a formal request with the NFL asking them to investigate the Patriots' so-called Super Bowl victry against the St. Louis Rams. I could be a hero of St. Louis if the NFL decides to award the Lombardi Trophy to the Rams!

The Pats are not to blame for the would-be dynasty of the St. Louis Cardinals
post #76446 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

fucking LaGuardia airport.

Second-worst airport I've had the displeasure of using, right behind MIA.
post #76447 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I am overcaffeinated.

I feel like trying to see if I can punch through this wall
If it's sheet rock you most certainly can but if you land on a stud that wall will kick yo ass
post #76448 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

I feel like my car is on the cusp of exploding. And I'm not going to repair it. I hate buying cars.
Obviously not as much as you hate fixing them
post #76449 of 85668
I can change oil, spark plugs, batteries, tires, lights. Anything else is a "no chance lance". The mechanics said it would be about $1200 to fix, which is the value of the car. Made an executive decision to ride it til the wheels fall off.
post #76450 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

fucking LaGuardia airport.
Happy times! They're finally gonna burn that motherfucker down and build something that isn't quite so Third World-ish.
post #76451 of 85668
This will particularly piss Booth off. It seems we've hit "peak coffee."

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150728-coffee-the-bitter-end-of-our-favourite-drink
post #76452 of 85668
Anybody heard about #WalterJamesPalmer and #CecilTheLion?

I hope that fucker and the others involved die a slow and very painful death.
post #76453 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

This will particularly piss Booth off. It seems we've hit "peak coffee."

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150728-coffee-the-bitter-end-of-our-favourite-drink

:hide: Global warming can also be looked at as a cause for the drought that eventually lead to uprisings in Syria.

 

CE!!!!

 

Also, sugar-free energy drinks > coffee. 

post #76454 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Also, sugar-free energy drinks > coffee. 

Heathen.
post #76455 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post


Heathen.


Reactionary. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!