or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5075

post #76111 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I have actually seen some arguments made that because electric cars and hybrids are often much heavier than the gas-powered version, they actually cause more damage to the roads for the same amount of utility.

Of course that is all offset in other areas by their lack of gas guzzling...but in terms of road repair, it is a valid point.

You could argue there is less trucking of fuel around which decrease the damage.
post #76112 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I don't know, man. I just want a robot dick.

Why? You don't use your actual one now.
post #76113 of 85783
Ka-Pow!
post #76114 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Yea like you wouldn't with the chick from ex machina or the new show humans.

i totally would with alicia vikander. i would cuddle afterwards too
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Why? You don't use your actual one now.

wow. here you go pB
post #76115 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I don't know, man. I just want a robot dick.

Why? You don't use your actual one now.
I think he wants to catch, not pitch.
post #76116 of 85783
Some people mocked me at the brewpub tonight for drinking rosé of beverage. I made my displeasure known by yelling cuss words at them of which they got the message.
post #76117 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Some people mocked me at the brewpub tonight for drinking rosé of beverage. I made my displeasure known by yelling cuss words at them of which they got the message.

Do you get out in one piece???

They might got scared by your Nantucket trousers...
post #76118 of 85783
Just let them know your hops are bigger then theirs and they'll shut up.
post #76119 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Do you get out in one piece???

They might got scared by your Nantucket trousers...

The question is, did they get out in one piece?
post #76120 of 85783
I'm always so glad whenever some pregnant bitch on Facebook has her stupid kid so I don't have to see pictures of her disgusting belly and profile then I remember, fuck now I have to see her stupid disgusting kid in every life situation for the rest of its life, fuck me.
post #76121 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I'm always so glad whenever some pregnant bitch on Facebook has her stupid kid so I don't have to see pictures of her disgusting belly and profile then I remember, fuck now I have to see her stupid disgusting kid in every life situation for the rest of its life, fuck me.

Don't bother with fb unless i get a notification. I made the mistake of going to my feed after the nuclear deal earlier this week. Never knew some of my Jewish friends were so outspoken...
post #76122 of 85783
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I'm always so glad whenever some pregnant bitch on Facebook has her stupid kid so I don't have to see pictures of her disgusting belly and profile then I remember, fuck now I have to see her stupid disgusting kid in every life situation for the rest of its life, fuck me.

Did she post a video of the delivery???
post #76123 of 85783
Getting mighty close to a five figure poast count.

God, what a loser I am.

frown.gif
post #76124 of 85783
The brewpub I was at just got raided for ludity I chalk it up to homophobia on the part of the authorities.
post #76125 of 85783
what is ludity?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!