or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5050

post #75736 of 85802
My boy got chicken pox two weeks after my daughter.

I haven't slept properly in my bed for nearly a month...

He is covered in spots...

I feel sorry for the little shit.
post #75737 of 85802
Chicken pox as an adult is fatal
post #75738 of 85802
Just did my first 10k finished in 45 and could have shaved another 3 minutes off. Apparently that might put me close to the top 1000 which kind of makes sense (it's a huge race) because there were so many fucking walkers. And then the fatties (all women, too) who had on the "Embrace the Suck" etc motivational shirts... bitch you "ran" 2 of the 10k maximum. Don't try to act like you're on some health trip. Also, the winners ran in 29 minutes. WTF
post #75739 of 85802
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Just did my first 10k finished in 45 and could have shaved another 3 minutes off. Apparently that might put me close to the top 1000 which kind of makes sense (it's a huge race) because there were so many fucking walkers. And then the fatties (all women, too) who had on the "Embrace the Suck" etc motivational shirts... bitch you "ran" 2 of the 10k maximum. Don't try to act like you're on some health trip. Also, the winners ran in 29 minutes. WTF

Congrats..smile.gif
post #75740 of 85802
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Just did my first 10k finished in 45 and could have shaved another 3 minutes off. Apparently that might put me close to the top 1000 which kind of makes sense (it's a huge race) because there were so many fucking walkers. And then the fatties (all women, too) who had on the "Embrace the Suck" etc motivational shirts... bitch you "ran" 2 of the 10k maximum. Don't try to act like you're on some health trip. Also, the winners ran in 29 minutes. WTF

damn 29 mins is fast...my buddy was an all american at uva and Wisconsin and ran around there
post #75741 of 85802
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Just did my first 10k finished in 45 and could have shaved another 3 minutes off. Apparently that might put me close to the top 1000 which kind of makes sense (it's a huge race) because there were so many fucking walkers. And then the fatties (all women, too) who had on the "Embrace the Suck" etc motivational shirts... bitch you "ran" 2 of the 10k maximum. Don't try to act like you're on some health trip. Also, the winners ran in 29 minutes. WTF

How old are you grandpa?
post #75742 of 85802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Chicken pox as an adult is fatal


Ah the sage words of Doogie Howser M.D. Fuck wit.
post #75743 of 85802
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

damn 29 mins is fast...my buddy was an all american at uva and Wisconsin and ran around there

You're saying 45 isn't? frown.gif

And here's what's crazy about that 29-minute pace... it was a photo finish! Believed to be the first in Peachtree Road Race history.

Also, wtf is up with these white people winning this shit?
post #75744 of 85802
45 is pretty swift for a 50 year old slugabed.
post #75745 of 85802
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

You're saying 45 isn't? frown.gif

And here's what's crazy about that 29-minute pace... it was a photo finish! Believed to be the first in Peachtree Road Race history.

Also, wtf is up with these white people winning this shit?

It's certainly respectable. I don't quite run 10ks right around 6 when I run in DC but I'm anywhere between 35-42 depending on the lights I hit.
post #75746 of 85802
I got to learn to trust my instincts when it comes to buying bread. Last night I went bread shopping felt the bread (through the packaging of course) and thought "Man, I don't know doesn't seem like this bread is in championship form." But I bought it anyway turns out I was right.
post #75747 of 85802

People using emojis to make entire sentences and paragraphs. This isn't Ancient Egypt. 

post #75748 of 85802
#oldpersonalert
post #75749 of 85802

Pretty sure you are older than me. 

post #75750 of 85802
I was kicked out of the League of Drugs on account of my consumption has gone down as of late. That is bullshit I just forgot to record some of them on my manifest but ain't no one would listen to reason (probably because their mentes were affected by drugs.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!