or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5042

post #75616 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Won't be able to go to college until spring now. Wasting my time, feel unproductive.


Read books. 

post #75617 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

I leave for a week long, somewhat all-expenses paid vacation on Friday. BUT I have to get through 2.5 days of bullshit at the office first.

Humblebrag first world problems.
post #75618 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Won't be able to go to college until spring now. Wasting my time, feel unproductive.

Get off the internet. Go out and do/see something interesting.
post #75619 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

I leave for a week long, somewhat all-expenses paid vacation on Friday. BUT I have to get through 2.5 days of bullshit at the office first.

I would be tuned out by now.
post #75620 of 85767
I just got back from Starbuck [ /Lord save us things are going to hell in a ham basket what be people shopping at substandard provisioners like Starbuck hope the angel of death takes me before civilization get too much decline to it]. The three people ahead of me in line disputed their bills. One of them was upset because her refill cost a dollar. She insisted it should be 54 cents. ("In Chicago it's 54 cents a dollar is too much!")
post #75621 of 85767
L'Inc for SF mascot
post #75622 of 85767
Who buys their coffee from Starbucks ?
post #75623 of 85767


people on the rise and on the slope of enlightenment
post #75624 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Won't be able to go to college until spring now. Wasting my time, feel unproductive.
Whereas when you're attending college you'll feel productive?
post #75625 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post



people on the rise and on the slope of enlightenment

That came from Gartner, didn't it? I love that graphic. If I'm not mistaken internet of things is currently at the peak of inflated expectations.
post #75626 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post


That came from Gartner, didn't it? I love that graphic. If I'm not mistaken internet of things is currently at the peak of inflated expectations.


That is the same place Harvey's sexy robot bodies are!

post #75627 of 85767
Speaking of Gartner,, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner broke up after 10 years of marriage.


Sucks for all you married couples on here. IF they can't make it work....
post #75628 of 85767
I saw on Facebook that edinatlanta is getting married. (Don't tell anyone because I think he's concealing it from has falmly.) I hope his marriage has more success to it at least.
post #75629 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Speaking of Gartner,, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner broke up after 10 years of marriage.


Sucks for all you married couples on here. IF they can't make it work....

I have been married for 14 years...

Everything is possible then.
post #75630 of 85767
Comcast.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!