or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5041

post #75601 of 85676
I have a barrage of things to do that I hate from Wednesday to Sunday. Next Monday can't come soon enough.
post #75602 of 85676
I have an old plastic recycle bin that I can't use anymore because the city switched garbage truck models and the lifter things need a different sized bin. So I can't get rid of the thing. I don't want to throw it in the trash, so I've tried to put it out for recycling pickup. They won't take it (they will, however, take anything that's in it laugh.gif). It's infuriating to put out a whole bunch of recyclables and when I come home, all that's left is this green bin mad.gif

I do, however, appreciate the irony that the most difficult thing to recycle is a recycling bin laugh.gif
post #75603 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I have an old plastic recycle bin that I can't use anymore because the city switched garbage truck models and the lifter things need a different sized bin. So I can't get rid of the thing. I don't want to throw it in the trash, so I've tried to put it out for recycling pickup. They won't take it (they will, however, take anything that's in it laugh.gif). It's infuriating to put out a whole bunch of recyclables and when I come home, all that's left is this green bin mad.gif

I do, however, appreciate the irony that the most difficult thing to recycle is a recycling bin laugh.gif

Are you home when they pick-up? Why not just go out and tell them that it is garbage?
post #75604 of 85676
My mom won't let my dad buy a Porsche.
post #75605 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

My mom won't let my dad buy a Porsche.

Since exactly Women have the right not to voice their opinion on such matter?
post #75606 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Are you home when they pick-up? Why not just go out and tell them that it is garbage?
Unfortunately not, or else this would be resolved one way or another (even if it involves me sneaking the bin onto their truck while my wife distracts them)
post #75607 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Unfortunately not, or else this would be resolved one way or another (even if it involves me sneaking the bin onto their truck while my wife distracts them)

Do you have a backyard? If so, wash it out and store beer in it at parties/bbqs.
Do you have a garage? Wash it out and find something else to store in it.

If you want to get rid of it, make a sign saying "please take away" or "garbage" on it and leave it for them to p/u.
Edited by ter1413 - 6/29/15 at 10:35am
post #75608 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Since exactly Women have the right not to voice their opinion on such matter?


I don't know the full intricacies of my parents financing but my father is in the process of coming into a sizable chunk of change from options that were bought and sold and they are also in the process of selling the home I grew up in. This may take awhile as it is a unique home compared to the area.

Aside from doing a few things to their new home they won't have any huge expenses. My father is retiring at the close of the year as well.

So I say buy what he has wanted since I can remember. 911 turbo.
post #75609 of 85676
So my mom got all upset with me because someone she works with asked when I am getting married. It pisses me off because

1) I don't know this woman (my mom says I do but my mom is crazy)
2) she said she saw it on FB which considering her and I are not FB friends and I don't post anything to FB that seems hard to believe
3) This isn't the first time someone has asked either my mom or my dad when I was getting married in a more-than-just-being-nosy-sort-of way
4) Even with Friday's SCOTUS ruling it still isn't an option for me
5) I don't want to believe my parents think I'm that stupid/terrible of a son that I wouldn't tell them ahead of time and
6) My mom was hurt because she didn't know if it was true or not (I blocked my mom on FB) so it also made for an awkward talk
post #75610 of 85676
It seems you phail at FB.
post #75611 of 85676
please tell me you called your mom, screamed "YOU'RE BLOCKED, BITCH" and then slammed down the phone.
post #75612 of 85676
I don't know if Edina did that to his mom, but I can tell you with certainty that this is how MrG informed Edina
post #75613 of 85676
Edinas parents friends think Edina has the gay and his parents aren't completely sure.
post #75614 of 85676
I leave for a week long, somewhat all-expenses paid vacation on Friday. BUT I have to get through 2.5 days of bullshit at the office first.
post #75615 of 85676
Won't be able to go to college until spring now. Wasting my time, feel unproductive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!