or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5029

post #75421 of 85671
chickenpox......
post #75422 of 85671
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Uh-oh.


post #75423 of 85671
Nice selfie, bro.
post #75424 of 85671
Clipboard solicitors.

Y'all can go right ahead and fuck off.
post #75425 of 85671
I know, try being ridiculously good looking and well-dressed.
post #75426 of 85671
I'm kinda pissed off at this new fat women empowerment where they call themselves "curvy". There's a difference between a curvy girl and a fat girl, let's call a spade a spade here.
post #75427 of 85671
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I'm kinda pissed off at this new fat women empowerment where they call themselves "curvy". There's a difference between a curvy girl and a fat girl, let's call a spade a spade here.

18894506672_203ec1c82d_z.jpg
post #75428 of 85671
Pb take you're dad bod elsewhere. Can't wait to see plus side models all over the place...sarcasm.gif


The girl on the metro this morning complaining about some guy being inconsiderate for having his backpack on the crowded train while she herself had a hand bag the size of a duffle bag over her shoulder...
post #75429 of 85671
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Clipboard solicitors.

Y'all can go right ahead and fuck off.

It's what happens when you can't get that summer internship. You go work for the clipboard advertisers or for those garbage internet advertising companies like Buzzfeed or Taboola (which are the ad firms that post what you think are articles at the bottom of seemingly every website)
post #75430 of 85671
250MB inbox limits... wtf. Today I've had to clean out my inbox multiple times.
post #75431 of 85671
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Pb take you're dad bod elsewhere. Can't wait to see plus side models all over the place...sarcasm.gif

I've had a dad bod my whole life. I'm not hating on fat chicks, I'm just saying don't try to rebrand it at something it's not.
post #75432 of 85671
It doesn't matter to me. I think feminist invented the dad bod to try and gain more traction their indevours to let themselves go.
post #75433 of 85671
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

250MB inbox limits... wtf. Today I've had to clean out my inbox multiple times.

I get warnings when I am within 300MB of my 5.something GB limit
post #75434 of 85671
my brother's fiancee sent over a "real wedding profile" for some wedding that had a lot of elements that she likes.



it's the ultimate hipster wedding.



"Fall-Inspired Springtime Wedding" facepalm.gif
post #75435 of 85671
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

my brother's fiancee sent over a "real wedding profile" for some wedding that had a lot of elements that she likes.



it's the ultimate hipster wedding.



"Fall-Inspired Springtime Wedding" facepalm.gif


Why she send it to you? I would not give a shit. Just make sure there is booze! Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!