or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5021

post #75301 of 85782
The great thing about Harv's employment situation is that every time he whacks it, it's sexual harassment
post #75302 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I could never work for a large corporation. I don't respect authority and don't play well with others. I have always been a terrible employee.
I've worked for large corporations and I've worked for myself . All in all I was treated a lot better by the large corporations
post #75303 of 85782
Quote:

I went to school with a Ms Rhode Island who, has a child by Oscar Dela Hoya, then by the blink 182 drummer (YEAH THATS RIGHT PB, BLINK 182!) and also posed for playboy. Her dad was my family's dentist.

She was the weird combo of hot blonde voluptuous bombshell that also had the thickest rhode island accent EVAH. The best part is that she was probably one of the nicest persons I know ever.

My family also knew the miss teen rhode island that Mike Tyson raped. frown.gif
post #75304 of 85782
did you try to hit it?
post #75305 of 85782
Woah. Was a quick google. She looks like DJ from full house
post #75306 of 85782
Betimes I think I am unusually unreflective about my past and my lifeways. Whenever someone asks me what I've been up to since the last time we talked I'm like "Uhh, I don't know what I been up to little a this little a that I guess." The best I can do is give a laundry list of things I have done; I can't organize it into any kind of story like other people do. Maybe I have some kind of disorder in the mente.
post #75307 of 85782
Do something more interesting and the story tells itself
post #75308 of 85782
I tell lots of good stories on Styleforum website as evidenced by quantity of thumbs-ups. But those are always things that just happened earlier in the day.

I just realized I should have told the story about how Shunta got adopted by Mengtibbi. Or how I was cleared of wrongdoing thanks to gomestar's posts on SF. Or how that cornfoolio made a fool of hisself when he criticized my Maybach.
post #75309 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I tell lots of good stories on Styleforum website as evidenced by quantity of thumbs-ups. But those are always things that just happened earlier in the day.

I just realized I should have told the story about how Shunta got adopted by Mengtibbi. Or how I was cleared of wrongdoing thanks to gomestar's posts on SF. Or how that cornfoolio made a fool of hisself when he criticized my Maybach.

Assuming you are referring to me … I didn't criticize your supposed Maybach, I said I didn't believe you have one. Nothing you've posted would lead me to believe that you do. Furthermore, you lied to me about something as insignificant as a box of snacks, yet I should take you at your word for something that is highly unlikely and again something for which you provide absolutely not a shred of evidence. To top it off you're calling me juvenile names and I'm the one making a fool of "hisself"? Hilarious. Says the guy who repeatedly uses words that don't exist… kind of like your Maybach … irregardless, as you would say, it matters not to me. I tried to be nice by connecting through music and the fact we share playing instruments, and I was rewarded with your lies.

Carry on with your fake, plastic cheese…. and your stories, because that's what they are… stories of the fictional variety.
Edited by Kid Nickels - 6/10/15 at 9:31pm
post #75310 of 85782
lurker[1].gif
post #75311 of 85782
@Kid Nickels

I wasn't referring to you at all as the person who criticized my Maybach because, as you mention, you did not in fact criticize my Maybach (which is badged as Pontiac for considerations of safety). I was referring to the guy in the BMW at the gas station. He said my car was really nice...for someone who came from the underclass of society.
post #75312 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Assuming you are referring to me … I didn't criticize your supposed Maybach, I said I didn't believe you have one. Nothing you've posted would lead me to believe that you do. Furthermore, you lied to me about something as insignificant as a box of snacks, yet I should take you at your word for something that is highly unlikely and again something for which you provide absolutely not a shred of evidence. To top it off you're calling me juvenile names and I'm the one making a fool of "hisself"? Hilarious. Says the guy who repeatedly uses words that don't exist… kind of like your Maybach … irregardless, as you would say, it matters not to me. I tried to be nice by connecting through music and the fact we share playing instruments, and I was rewarded with your lies.

Carry on with your fake, plastic cheese…. and your stories, because that's what they are… stories of the fictional variety.


Really unnecessary. Rude and childish. Petty jealousy showing through. Zero stars. Would not read again.
post #75313 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

@Kid Nickels

I wasn't referring to you at all as the person who criticized my Maybach because, as you mention, you did not in fact criticize my Maybach (which is badged as Pontiac for considerations of safety). I was referring to the guy in the BMW at the gas station. He said my car was really nice...for someone who came from the underclass of society.

I assumed incorrectly based on your defensiveness to my questioning, conclusory assertions and general weird dickishness to my previous comment. I accept that. Doesn't change the fact you lied to me for absolutely no reason and we're galled at the fact I dare question you as if you were beyond reproach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Really unnecessary. Rude and childish. Petty jealousy showing through. Zero stars. Would not read again.

I really don't believe you have the knowledge to comment on our previous interactions yet you've inserted yourself and despite not wanting to read again, you've quoted for duplication. Fantastic. What on earth would I be jealous of pray tell? Also hilarious. Shouldn't you be drinking or something?
post #75314 of 85782
It's ok guys. KN's boyfriend made him use a buttplug and he didn't like the experience. Forgive him. Also he's had a froo brews
post #75315 of 85782
The first to bring "teh ghey" retort always reminds me of the old fart adage. Good one. I don't recall ever confirming or denying my feelings on buttplugs… at least for my personal use. But then again I'm so wasted perhaps my memory is failing me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!