or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5006

post #75076 of 85764
He doesn't wipe down his forearms as much as he used to
post #75077 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

He doesn't wipe down his forearms as much as he used to


I'm really annoyed that Wawrinka beat Federer yesterday while wearing those turrible shorts. They look like a rejected Orlebar Brown design. 

post #75078 of 85764
I remember when Rafa first started dominating, he was always wearing these horrible looking capri pants/shorts. Might be a connection to wearing horrible shorts to winning majors.
post #75079 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I remember when Rafa first started dominating.

we were the coolest 15-year-olds-in-university ever.
post #75080 of 85764

5 new app updates!!!

 

... for apps I never use :censored: 

 

Don't you guys hate that? 

post #75081 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I remember when Rafa first started dominating, he was always wearing these horrible looking capri pants/shorts. Might be a connection to wearing horrible shorts to winning majors.

nadal-butt-pick-rafael-nadal-17270130-500-391.gif
post #75082 of 85764
I have to say, the towel girls are looking adorable in their little dresses.
post #75083 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

5 new app updates!!!

... for apps I never use censored.gif  

Don't you guys hate that? 

Grindr being buggy or sth lately and need an update?
post #75084 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


Grindr being buggy or sth lately and need an update?


A guy who owns an Apple watch making gay jokes is rich.

 

:)

post #75085 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


A guy who owns an Apple watch making gay jokes is rich.

smile.gif

Sorry brah. I know u 'mirin, but I ain't interested.
post #75086 of 85764
Thank you emails after interviewing are annoying. I've been procrastinating on sending them. Ugh.
post #75087 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Thank you emails after interviewing are annoying and stupid. They're just filled with BS platitudes that don't mean shit. I've been procrastinating on sending them. Ugh.


Just do it. It is all BS...but sometimes, that 1 e-mail could set you apart.
post #75088 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Just do it. It is all BS...but sometimes, that 1 e-mail could set you apart.

Double-edged sword there. Having received many of those, I'll say that many such emails just make the sender look like an annoying tool.
post #75089 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Double-edged sword there. Having received many of those, I'll say that many such emails just make the sender look like an annoying tool.

My thoughts exactly. I'll thank them for their time and whatnot, as that's legitimate, but I hate the part where you're supposed to reinforce your interest or say how you're the perfect candidate.

I wish I could just send a 2 sentence quip saying thanks, let me know if you need anything else in the meantime. Looking forward to hearing back.
post #75090 of 85764
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I wish I could just send a 2 sentence quip saying thanks, let me know if you need anything else in the meantime. Looking forward to hearing back.

 

This is all I have ever sent...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!