or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4996

post #74926 of 85808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Danish sheep say feces?

They say beeeeeehhhh

You should use lube you cruel bastard.
post #74927 of 85808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

It's still quite common among the lower classes and old people.

Not in the civilized world.
post #74928 of 85808
The mechanics did repairs on Crispin (my car) today and in the process they made it to where the brakes didn't work no more. (The original repair had nothing to do with the brakes.) If I hadn't noticed straightaway that something was wrong with the braking mechanism, I would have crashed into something or someone and caused damages aforethought.
post #74929 of 85808
Sorry about your loss H_S.
post #74930 of 85808
Fuck, I have an out of town bachelor's party to go to. All fucking weekend. Another weekend shot. Fuck.
post #74931 of 85808
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Fuck, I have an out of town bachelor's party to go to. All fucking weekend. Another weekend shot. Fuck.

Don't go.

Friends are overrated.
post #74932 of 85808
It sounds horrible. A 2.5 hour drive out to the middle of nowhere to spend a weekend on a lake with 8 other dudes. Fucking worst idea of a weekend ever. This past weekend shot in Virginia, next shot in PA. I hate everything.
post #74933 of 85808
I'm with you on that, pB. I don't generally mind busy weekends, and both of the things you've had to do were probably stuff I could find to be fun, but traveling at other people's behest two weekends in a row kind of sucks. I don't like giving up control of consecutive weekends like that.
post #74934 of 85808
What ever happened to local strip clubs for bachelor parties?
post #74935 of 85808
A party that's near a good beach is one thing. But a lake? Unless there's lots of boats and jet skis, the only thing left to be happy about is alcohol.
post #74936 of 85808
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I'm with you on that, pB. I don't generally mind busy weekends, and both of the things you've had to do were probably stuff I could find to be fun, but traveling at other people's behest two weekends in a row kind of sucks. I don't like giving up control of consecutive weekends like that.

Exactly, I kind of hate consecutive weeknight things too.
post #74937 of 85808
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

A party that's near a good beach is one thing. But a lake? Unless there's lots of boats and jet skis, the only thing left to be happy about is alcohol.

I was actually going to buy a bottle of of that Abundah. Oh wait, port! I'm really kind of freaking out about the coffee situation. In the middle of nowhere with no coffee shop... What to do?
post #74938 of 85808
I'm going to smoke so many fucking cigars over the weekend.
post #74939 of 85808
If it's that big a deal to you, bring a coffee maker and coffee.
post #74940 of 85808
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

A party that's near a good beach is one thing. But a lake? Unless there's lots of boats and jet skis, the only thing left to be happy about is alcohol.

I was actually going to buy a bottle of of that Abundah. Oh wait, port! I'm really kind of freaking out about the coffee situation. In the middle of nowhere with no coffee shop... What to do?

Bring Scotch, but don't waste good Scotch on a bunch of bros.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!