or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4960

post #74386 of 85705
A-Y and gomestar is always "tusslin'" gets me to upset seeing two of my favert posters be can't get along. But I've just resigned myself to it over the years, I guess.
post #74387 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I'm trying to imagine a gomey, GF, A_Y get together.

Well if it does refer to me, what you imagine is probably pretty far off.

I'm sure everyone's impression of me on SF is ridiculously different from what I'm like in real life. I intentionally have not harbored any "friendships" on SF because it is one the place where I've decided to just say what I think. Friendships can't bear that kind of honesty.
post #74388 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

Well if it does refer to me, what you imagine is probably pretty far off.

I'm sure everyone's impression of me on SF is ridiculously different from what I'm like in real life. I intentionally have not harbored any "friendships" on SF because it is one the place where I've decided to just say what I think. Friendships can't bear that kind of honesty.

You need better friends.
post #74389 of 85705
A_Y, why are you so judgmental?
post #74390 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

Well if it does refer to me, what you imagine is probably pretty far off.

I'm sure everyone's impression of me on SF is ridiculously different from what I'm like in real life. I intentionally have not harbored any "friendships" on SF because it is one the place where I've decided to just say what I think. Friendships can't bear that kind of honesty.

1) You have succeeded
2) You have lame friends IRL

or

3) You're just unlikable IRL too.

This is not to say I have something against you, as I don't, but my tolerance for asshole (no homo) is pretty high probably as I'm an asshole myself.
post #74391 of 85705
Goddamn fucking subway is broken and I'm gonna be 20 minutes late !!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
post #74392 of 85705
I'm a full 30 minutes late now. Fuck you MBTA. FUCK YOUUUUUUU
post #74393 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I'm a full 30 minutes late now. Fuck you MBTA. FUCK YOUUUUUUU

That sucks, man. If she's halfway cool it won't matter, but it's still stressful. Hope it goes well. cheers.gif
post #74394 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

A_Y, why are you so judgmental?

I'm pedantic and opinionated. The first part is just my nature, related to my upbrining, the requirements of being an engineer-type, and my profession. Get shit right.

I tend to let bygones be bygones when it comes to choices. But there are gray areas. Having the toilet paper roll toward the back instead of the front isn't just a choice, it's also wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

You need better friends.

Objection! My friends are fantastic. I am lucky to be freinds with them. I rarely have time to see them now due to everyone moving and baby.

I think the spirit of what your saying is related to my comment about honesty. I call BS on anyone who claims to be unreservedly honest about everything with anyone. If you're reading into my comment that I'm not generally honest and open with my friends, you've read too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

1) You have succeeded
2) You have lame friends IRL

or

3) You're just unlikable IRL too.

This is not to say I have something against you, as I don't, but my tolerance for asshole (no homo) is pretty high probably as I'm an asshole myself.

See above. But elaborating

1) I made the choice to stay anonymous. Gotta live with it. Pandora doesn't go back in the box, she only comes out
2) Same vein as lawyerdad
3) Surely I am to some people, but I don't worry very much about those people
post #74395 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Also: less pissing me off than mildly disappointing, but I have realized that Selma Blair has not aged nearly as awesomely as I might have hoped.
Of course I googled this, and you're right.
I haz sad now.
post #74396 of 85705
Just got into a argument in the parking lot woman says "This is America I have the freedom to open my car with remote keyless entry if I want to it's called liberty!" And I said "That's true but it ain't make it any less ridiculous!"
post #74397 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

I'm pedantic and opinionated.


post #74398 of 85705
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOhNine View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Also: less pissing me off than mildly disappointing, but I have realized that Selma Blair has not aged nearly as awesomely as I might have hoped.
Of course I googled this, and you're right.
I haz sad now.


Would still bowen.
post #74399 of 85705
Friday and no wimmenz.....
post #74400 of 85705
I thought Friday was your night with Connie.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!