or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4956

post #74326 of 85668
I just shout during. No need to wait.
post #74327 of 85668
I haven't had a soda in a decade.

I just had a martini and a glass of bourbon, however.
post #74328 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I haven't had a soda in a decade.

I just had a martini and a glass of bourbon, however.

They are cokes you uncultured fucking lout.
post #74329 of 85668
the chemistry talk reminded me of a poem that somebody wrote on a desk in one of my college's libraries. I used to always sit at that desk:

Johnny was a chemistry student
But Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O
Was H2SO4


ironically, it was written on a desk in the Fine Arts Library.
post #74330 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

They are cokes you uncultured fucking lout.

In this week's entry of "You know someone's from Atlanta when...."
post #74331 of 85668
didn't notice that my phone, which was on my lap, slid between my legs and nuzzled itself snugly between the chair and my balls.

ffffuuuu.gif when I received a text.
post #74332 of 85668
That actually sounds that it might be quite pleasant
post #74333 of 85668
Yeah, if you had a vagina.
post #74334 of 85668
Yes I did consume too much quantity of meal to where now I got lassitude.
post #74335 of 85668
nothing like that 12:30 AM call from the boss' boss to yell at you for not being CC'ed on email that you should have been CC'ed on.
post #74336 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

You say greasy cheese covered meat like it's a bad thing puzzled.gif

Also, news flash, but basically everybody in the world eats greasy dairy product covered meat. 

Yes, but not everyone attempts to communicate by shouting barely comprehensible noises between (or during Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

I just shout during. No need to wait.
thanks bc) giant mouthfuls.
post #74337 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I haven't had a soda in a decade.

I just had a martini and a glass of bourbon, however.


You are a poor excuse for an American. I hope you at least did plenty of shouting between swills.
post #74338 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

You are a poor excuse for an American. I hope you at least did plenty of shouting between swills.

post #74339 of 85668

Fang has clearly not traveled enough. 

post #74340 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

nothing like that 12:30 AM call from the boss' boss to yell at you for not being CC'ed on email that you should have been CC'ed on.

I bet that's not what he/she actually yelled at you about.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!