or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4943

post #74131 of 85703
Maybe she's turning into a rapier-witted, poker-playing outlaw.

"Why, otc, you're not wearing a bustle. How lewd."
post #74132 of 85703
I'm your Huckleberry.
post #74133 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

My nails are like a ten year old girl's hands

So you have, effectively, 50 small fingers at the end of your hands?
post #74134 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

My nails are like a ten year old girl's hands

Your summer-long internet hiatus is off to a roaring start.
post #74135 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

So you have, effectively, 50 small fingers at the end of your hands?
False assumption.
post #74136 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Your summer-long internet hiatus is off to a roaring start.

I'll have access for just a few more days.
post #74137 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

I'll have access for just a few more days.

<3 you
post #74138 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

False assumption.

You're bad at this.
post #74139 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

You're bad at this.
Wrong again.
post #74140 of 85703
The HVAC guy came today to reglar schedule maintenance on my HVAC be like "Did you just move in here ain't got no furniture!" I says "No," but then it's clear he's looking for a explanation why I don't have furniture. But I don't care to tell the story of why I don't have furniture.
post #74141 of 85703

I han had a whirlwind morning full of shattered illusions. 

post #74142 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

The HVAC guy came today to reglar schedule maintenance on my HVAC be like "Did you just move in here ain't got no furniture!" I says "No," but then it's clear he's looking for a explanation why I don't have furniture. But I don't care to tell the story of why I don't have furniture.

So why don't you have any furniture? The life of an itinerant academic?
post #74143 of 85703
It was interfering with your Roomba's right to "explore the space"?
post #74144 of 85703
He can't afford furniture with all of his pink pants and John Lobb shoes and boots on a professor salary.
post #74145 of 85703
He doesn't need furniture because he rarely spends any time at home. He's too busy wooing international debutantes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!