or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4901

post #73501 of 85676
Feeling uber lazy and sluggish today. I have a shiny new computer awaiting my pick up, but I couldn't be bothered. Still in bed.
post #73502 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Feeling uber lazy and sluggish today. I have a shiny new computer awaiting my pick up, but I couldn't be bothered. Still in bed.

That's alpha...
post #73503 of 85676
Okay just got an "Official Communication" from the higher-ups at work: "We have received word that you have been wearing suits to work, such as by Brooks Brothers, Armani, and Keyton. Your peers have complained that this creates a hostile work environment, as it is a tactic of entemmadation meant to impose a air of authority over those who bring a simple jeans and polo look to the workplace. Your cooperation is appreciated in this matter."
post #73504 of 85676
dear WSJ twitter feed ... stop mentioning the same articles 4 fucking times over the course of 4 fucking days.
post #73505 of 85676

Pro tip: follow the journalists you like rather than the corporate account. 

post #73506 of 85676
i don't know who i like frown.gif
post #73507 of 85676
I've been having a really hard day at work today. Very frustrating.
post #73508 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I've been having a really hard day at work today. Very frustrating.

+1. I had a terrible terrible task that had to be done. And then meetings from 12-4. FUCK.



wine and hockey await
post #73509 of 85676
Now that Lincoln Chafee is running for President of America, I keep seeing my name in major news outlets get thrown for a loop. (Apparently he goes by the name of Linc.)
post #73510 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

wine and hockey await

now thigns are just wonderful. maybe I can catch the 10 PM games.
post #73511 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

+1. I had a terrible terrible task that had to be done. And then meetings from 12-4. FUCK.



wine and hockey await


Try getting more fiber in your diet.
post #73512 of 85676
Well shit I just found out that Misti wants a Ford F-150 for her 16th birthday. Here's the thing though I'm pretty sure Misti is 13. I have a sneaking suspicion it's her mother who wants the Ford F-150 and she's just using Misti's birthday as a pretext. Should I buy the F-150? I'm leaning toward no but I don't want to be portrayed as the "bad guy."
post #73513 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Well shit I just found out that Misti wants a Ford F-150 for her 16th birthday. Here's the thing though I'm pretty sure Misti is 13. I have a sneaking suspicion it's her mother who wants the Ford F-150 and she's just using Misti's birthday as a pretext. Should I buy the F-150? I'm leaning toward no but I don't want to be portrayed as the "bad guy."

No license, no car. Period.
post #73514 of 85676
Maybe there is like a Tonka version of the F-150 that I could buy.
post #73515 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Maybe there is like a Tonka version of the F-150 that I could buy.

Hot Wheels, brah.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!