or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4824

post #72346 of 85765
just spent a boat load of money on Ed Sheeran concert tickets. My wife wanted to go and bring her family.

ffffuuuu.gif
post #72347 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

just spent a boat load of money on Ed Sheeran concert tickets. My wife wanted to go and bring her family.

ffffuuuu.gif

I like him...

I even like his more pop orientated songs..

Enjoy.
post #72348 of 85765
I've heard him here and there, and haven't minded it. Wife really wants to go and it was an all of a sudden "can I spend $200 dollars for some tickets RIGHT NOW". I like her family, so we'll have fun.
post #72349 of 85765
Who is Ed Sheeran? Seriously... MCWAYWRN is worried about how shoes are laced up. Just shut that thing down, man.
post #72350 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

I've heard him here and there, and haven't minded it. Wife really wants to go and it was an all of a sudden "can I spend $200 dollars for some tickets RIGHT NOW". I like her family, so we'll have fun.

I would not walk miles to see him but he is all right..
post #72351 of 85765
He is a tosser. Go to 1D instead.
post #72352 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

He is a tosser. Go to 1D instead.

Ok he is ginger but he is at least a tad talented.
post #72353 of 85765

What's with all the spam on the forum at the moment? That's a kind of annoying...

post #72354 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathalieMartin View Post

What's with all the spam on the forum at the moment? That's a kind of annoying...

And the trolls...
post #72355 of 85765
I'm with pB. I can always get warmer by adding more layers or setting another homeless man on fire. Getting colder without A/C while still looking put together is virtually impossible.
post #72356 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I'm with pB. I can always get warmer by adding more layers or setting another homeless man on fire. Getting colder without A/C while still looking put together is virtually impossible.


Embrace the chinos and untucked linen shirt. 

post #72357 of 85765
and visit establishments with A/C. Which is almost every place.
post #72358 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

an undershirt can prevent sweat stains.

nothing can prevent pavement salt stains, but live your dream.

I wear undershirts, but I am talking about my sweaty ass legs. I sweat through my pants pretty much all over. Even if I didn't the heat feels a billion times more uncomfortable to me than the cold ben if I didn't sweat.
post #72359 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

and visit establishments with A/C. Which is almost every place.

You know my walk to and fro the train. Walking in the heat is the worst.
post #72360 of 85765
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


Embrace the chinos and untucked linen shirt. 

So I look like shit like you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!