Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4793

post #71881 of 86717
Goddammit I have been discriminated. I just filled out a "climate of tolerance" survey for my profession basically just answering questions about which "marginalized groups" I belong to and whether I've suffered professional setbacks on account of said membership of group. Well imagine my dismay when I get to the question about sexuality. They got a whole panoply of choices such as "heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, asexual." Well this so-called list of options left off the category I identify with, which is Dutchsexual means I am attracted to people of any gender, cis or trans, as long as they are Dutch or of Dutch extraction. I feel like my very existence has been erased how ironic that it was part of a "climate of tolerance" survey!
post #71882 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

That's because you're continuously three sheets to the wind.
you say this like it's a bad thing.
post #71883 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I'd be ok with a brandy old-fashioned sour.

Do you make a brandy old-fashioned sour the same way in Penna (with Squirt brand soda)?
post #71884 of 86717
and korbel brandy
post #71885 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Do you make a brandy old-fashioned sour the same way in Penna (with Squirt brand soda)?

Are you talkin' shit about Squirt?
post #71886 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Do you make a brandy old-fashioned sour the same way in Penna (with Squirt brand soda)?

I would not use Squirt. Were I to make a brandy old-fashioned sour I suspect I would use A-Treat Lemon Soda.



EDIT - Sadly, I just read that A-Treat closed down last month after nearly 100 years of operation.
Edited by Harold falcon - 2/11/15 at 3:47am
post #71887 of 86717
An old friend's mother died on Sunday. It's sad because death usually is, and it means my friend's children will never really know their grandmother (they're pretty young). However, she'd been in terrible health for a few years, and she was 70, so it's not as if a young woman was taken in her prime.

What pisses me off is that the funeral is Friday, and I'd like to go support my friend, but there's absolutely no way I can make it happen. I know my presence isn't critical to my friend's grieving or anything, but I wish I could go, just to be there for her.
post #71888 of 86717
I just ate a great lunch of braised beef with rice and a honeycrisp apple. Now I need to take a leisurely shit. BUT I have an interview in 26 minutes!

ffffuuuu.gif
post #71889 of 86717
Sorry to hear you can't make it to support your friend day of but there's always down the road, first b-day with her gone, etc.
post #71890 of 86717
I am decked out in lots of pink today, including shirt, tie, and socks. I was planning to wear my glasses today on account of I read a little better with them than with my contact lenses. But at the last minute I decided that all the pink didn't look good with my glasses, so I put in my contacts. Now I am struggling to read the printed word.

Also, my tie is by Paul Smith, but for reasons that some of you will understand straightaway, I have a strong habit of to say "Paul Reed Smith."
post #71891 of 86717
Okay so I've got a cut on the back of my hand and whenever I reach into my document bag (or whatever that thing is called it is leather and you put documents and such in it), I reopen the cut to where I start bleeding like a bantchee.
post #71892 of 86717
Watch out for staph infections
post #71893 of 86717

The delivery guy is late with my Loake shoes that they didnt drop off yesterday because of c o d.  Couple that with the fact that I got a second pair of crappy Allen Edmonds that I have to return (toe caps on my lefts keep being crooked).  It has not been a good shoe day (or month to be more precise)

 

*sigh* 

 

I feel a little better

post #71894 of 86717
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Okay so I've got a cut on the back of my hand and whenever I reach into my document bag (or whatever that thing is called it is leather and you put documents and such in it), I reopen the cut to where I start bleeding like a bantchee.

You need to take better care of yourself as you're a national treasure and we cannot afford to lose you. If you won't think of yourself at least think of us.
post #71895 of 86717
That's a good point never thought of it that way hehehe.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!