or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4785

post #71761 of 85782
The people who I have met who I didn't like at all aren't consistent posters so a lot of you might not even know them.
post #71762 of 85782
I once met pB IRL, but I pretended that I was Hortense (irregular poster of days gone bye).
post #71763 of 85782
I woke up this morning, and I noticed that my right arm was achy. It has continued to get worse, but I'm not sure if that's because I'm sitting in my office and focusing on it or if it's actually worse. Either way, it's killing me. I have no clue what caused it, and I nothing I do in terms of movement seems to make it better or worse.

Getting old is bullshit.

I just popped a couple Excedrin. Hopefully, that will at least take the edge off. I'm also planning a bourbon-based therapy for this evening.
post #71764 of 85782
too much jackin'


and, oh yeah, Ohhhhhh Mista G!
post #71765 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I woke up this morning, and I noticed that my right arm was achy. It has continued to get worse, but I'm not sure if that's because I'm sitting in my office and focusing on it or if it's actually worse. Either way, it's killing me. I have no clue what caused it, and I nothing I do in terms of movement seems to make it better or worse.

Getting old is bullshit.

I just popped a couple Excedrin. Hopefully, that will at least take the edge off. I'm also planning a bourbon-based therapy for this evening.

RIP liver.

frown.gif
post #71766 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

too much jackin'


and, oh yeah, Ohhhhhh Mista G!

two days in a row?!

this joak has jumped the shark.
post #71767 of 85782
nope. going to be in reply anytime I talk about Mr.G, and that is because whenever I see a post by Mr.G, my head defaults to a sultry ohhhh Mr.G!


Thank you, 90's porn.
post #71768 of 85782
It still amuses me, gome. GF is just upset because no one has ever moaned his name in pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

too much jackin'


and, oh yeah, Ohhhhhh Mista G!

Nope. This is my non-dominant arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

RIP liver.

frown.gif

Meh. I'm not worried. I try not to mix booze and acetaminophen, but a couple drinks eight or 10 hours after a relatively small dose doesn't concern me at all.
post #71769 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The people who I have met who I didn't like at all aren't consistent posters so a lot of you might not even know them.

Have you met Isobella?
post #71770 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I once met pB IRL, but I pretended that I was Hortense (irregular poster of days gone bye).

I pretended I was you when I met pB.
post #71771 of 85782
^ That just wouldn't be believable.
post #71772 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

^ That just wouldn't be believable.

Ask those gentlemen in B'more. Very believable.
post #71773 of 85782
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Nope. This is my non-dominant arm.
Since I was worried about repetitive stress injury, I taught myself to use my off hand years ago. I'm fully ambiwankterous now.

It may be my proudest achievement in life. Certainly one of my most useful.
post #71774 of 85782
Switch hands in midwank, it might be the closest you get to a threesome
post #71775 of 85782
I'm really pissed off about something. One of my great friends is getting married to a girl we are all ho hum about, but that's not even what pisses me off. His wedding is on Thursday July 2 and he just popped the question and set this date now. That's absurdly annoying especially when half the wedding party is coming from the City to Jersey on top of having things to do with 4th of July weekend. Oh, and since I am a groomsman I have to wear a particular suit that his new wife is picking out. Can it be a shade of the 40 suits I own? Nope. Now I have to buy some shitty suit, shirt, and tie, AND belt, because I don't even own a belt. This sucks also because most of my vacation days are used up from being in Cambodia so now the wedding that has been on my schedule for a year and a half I might have to take unpaid time off for which is in Virginia.

For those douchebags who are going to say suck it up, who cares what you look like, he's your good friend and you don't want to take the focus off of you, you can go eat a huge steaming pile of shit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!