or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 4741

post #71101 of 85704
I can't picture patrickBOOTH at 280 pounds...he's such a svelte, handsome man.
post #71102 of 85704

Would rather see pictures of fatBOOTH than Ed's collagen-lacking skin. 

post #71103 of 85704
fatrickBOOTH
post #71104 of 85704
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

So you went from a C-cup to a B-cup. Nice!

Tittybaire
post #71105 of 85704
I remember this summer I went to Subway with pB. He said "Do you prepare your coffee with Geisha beans of which cold brewed? The SA (sandwich artist) said "No basically we just put these pods here into the Keurig machine produces a piping hot brew." pB replied by saying "I don't even know how you plebs stay in business! I hereby cancel my order of Flatizza just donate it to the homeless or whatever."
post #71106 of 85704
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I remember this summer I went to Subway with pB. He said "Do you prepare your coffee with Geisha beans of which cold brewed? The SA (sandwich artist) said "No basically we just put these pods here into the Keurig machine produces a piping hot brew." pB replied by saying "I don't even know how you plebs stay in business! I hereby cancel my order of Flatizza just donate it to the homeless or whatever."

I can corroborate this story.
post #71107 of 85704
Dear God the SF club of failed comedians is really making the CM shoe threads completely unreadable. Normally, I don't care what other people do, but if you're trying to pop in to get useful info or updates you won't be able to find them through all the unfunny inside jokes and circle jerks. Now I know why so many people became furious with the SWD Alden thread
post #71108 of 85704
It is true, while I do contribute to a lot of shoe threads, all of the congratulating each other on shoe purchases is very weird.
post #71109 of 85704
Buying things is a lot of work. My parents were so proud when I showed them my first $500 shoe purchase.
post #71110 of 85704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

Buying things is a lot of work. My parents were so proud when I showed them my first $500 shoe purchase.

My Mum was horrified when she saw the price tag of my first pair of JM WESTON...

That was 27 years ago..shog[1].gif
post #71111 of 85704
The most I've spent on a pair of shoes is $250. The most expensive thing I've bought is $600. The most expensive thing I own is a fucking rock--a fossilized squid-like creature.
post #71112 of 85704
There's this guy in my office building who has a very loud booming deep voice. He runs up and down in the stairwells for exercise at the end of the day. He has a shaved head as well. Nothing about him is all that offensive, but I just find his ways irritating.
post #71113 of 85704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

The most I've spent on a pair of shoes is $250. The most expensive thing I've bought is $600. The most expensive thing I own is a fucking rock--a fossilized squid-like creature.

My father bought me a pair of $800 shoes when I was in college. After I bought more expensive shoes, he was offended and wanted to buy me even more expensive shoes.
post #71114 of 85704
My most expensive shoes aren't even dress shoes. They're a $500 pair of boots from Alden.

I still haven't worn them yet because I cherish them too much. Don't want to ruin dat leather in the salty slush.
post #71115 of 85704
my wife has a ton of 4-digit baller shoes, some made out of python. The best part is she'll just figure "fuck it" and wear them to CVS. One pair is falling apart and about to make a date with the trash can.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!