or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 386

post #5776 of 85676
comedowns.
post #5777 of 85676
Minor Paypal annoyance of the day: Whenever I buy something it always defaults to the bank account that I setup instead of using my credit card. Then, when I switch the funding source, it tells me that I'm missing out on their wonderful bank account services. Why can't I just make the credit card the default so I don't have to keep switching the fucking thing?
post #5778 of 85676
Normally I am pretty happy go lucky but people have really been pissing me off this week.

Started Tuesday. Had to take one of my car to the deal for some warranty work. The tech scratched the paint in both my door sills and chipped paint off as well. Scratched both my leather seats. Not only that he even scratched up the paint under the hood.

My guess is the guy did somewhere like the area of $2000 in damage to my car. GM is now going to replace the seats and repaint the areas he screwed up.

Wednesday my furniture that I had been waiting on for 10 weeks showed up. Brought the wrong stuff!!! Worse they keep ducking my calls.

Then Friday I called to check on my porsche. The builder hasn't got around to taking it to the paint shop which is 1 mile from his shop. Said he was taking it 4 weeks ago. I was ready to pick my car up in the next week or 2.

I blew up at the builder yesterday. Guy does great work when he does the work. Pay him extremely well. I am one of his best customers and I don't ride his ass like others do.

Today I am a little calmer but all these people fucking me over really pushed me over the edge.



But today I got a great deal on some salvatore ferragamos so things aren't as bad LOL
post #5779 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Fuck. Sorry to hear that. Any chance you could latch onto a different position at the airport?

I'm working on a position at either Continental or Air Canada, I still hate to leave the airline I love but it's out of my control and I plan to end up back there again once the finances smooth out. Unfortunately everyone is having issues at the moment, and my airline has made a decision to not sacrifice the quality of our product despite these issues, but as a company the staff will be bearing the burden. Overall I would rather lose my job than see my airline reduce the quality of our product- that's why I chose to work there in the first place.

It is extremely saddening and disappointing but I will end up working for my airline again.
post #5780 of 85676
im about to go to sleep...and the birds just started chirping. 435 am
post #5781 of 85676
Yesterday, my blackberry just went kaput. Like randomly, out of nowhere, it just stopped working. I would take the battery out, turn it on, and wouldn't be able to press any of the buttons. I had to meet the Russian downtown for pride, and I had no way of calling him. So Ben (Teger) helped me find a verizon store, and they replaced my phone for free. BUT, I lost all of my phone numbers, email addresses etc. It really infuriated me, because I've never had a problem with the phone before.
post #5782 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
Got layoff papers today.

I am done.

layed off or furloughed? sorry bout that. don't know which airline you work for and what situation they're in__ but, if you guys are union, it's last-out 1st-in__ if you plan to stick around, then just regard it as a long azz vaca. if you got travel privilege extension, pack your bag, grab your passport, and catch up on your travels.

i know it would seem idiotic, selfish, and irresponsible__ but, you will regret not doing it, later on__ either because you'll never get the chance to comp travel again __ or you get a recall right away [so you hate yourself for even fcukin bothering to get worried].
post #5783 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
I'm working on a position at either Continental or Air Canada, I still hate to leave the airline I love but it's out of my control and I plan to end up back there again once the finances smooth out. Unfortunately everyone is having issues at the moment, and my airline has made a decision to not sacrifice the quality of our product despite these issues, but as a company the staff will be bearing the burden. Overall I would rather lose my job than see my airline reduce the quality of our product- that's why I chose to work there in the first place.

It is extremely saddening and disappointing but I will end up working for my airline again.
You have an amazing amount of loyalty to your employer, even though they are laying you off. Very rare these days.
post #5784 of 85676
Sorry to hear the bad news, JB. I'm crossing my fingers that you get a job offer tomorrow.
post #5785 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon View Post
layed off or furloughed? sorry bout that. don't know which airline you work for and what situation they're in__ but, if you guys are union, it's last-out 1st-in__ if you plan to stick around, then just regard it as a long azz vaca. if you got travel privilege extension, pack your bag, grab your passport, and catch up on your travels. i know it would seem idiotic, selfish, and irresponsible__ but, you will regret not doing it, later on__ either because you'll never get the chance to comp travel again __ or you get a recall right away [so you hate yourself for even fcukin bothering to get worried].
It is an actual layoff although if the airline decides to hire again I am first on the call-back list. Our travel benefits were by no means great so I would like to get hired with an airline with good travel benefits, do some flying and see some places, and once my airline recovers go back to make my career with them. Needless to say I am determined
post #5786 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogue View Post
Good luck; I hope you stick around here; I really like Die Biermadchen in your avatar.

Neither the beer wench or I will be going anywhere.
post #5787 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
It is an actual layoff although if the airline decides to hire again I am first on the call-back list. Our travel benefits were by no means great so I would like to get hired with an airline with good travel benefits, do some flying and see some places, and once my airline recovers go back to make my career with them.

Needless to say I am determined
Good luck, all the best to you.
post #5788 of 85676
Fat girls taking "cute pose facebook pictures"...

...in front of you
post #5789 of 85676
FEMA online course IC-800.B My god, the thing just WILL NOT END.
post #5790 of 85676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
Fat girls taking "cute pose facebook pictures"...

...in front of you

The chubby wants your chubby.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!