Originally Posted by edinatlanta
FTR my farts were not malodorous.
the only things worse:
1) sitting behind the ONE PERSON who opens their blind, then leaves it open for hours letting in blinding light so that entire rows can't sleep
2) having your row mate reach across you to open the blind so that ad soon as you do fall back asleep, you are instantly awoken (Still over water, guys)
3) being on a mid-day flight where no one closes the blinds and the airline doesn't tell people to do so.
Those happened on two of my three flights yesterday (they 7.5 and 6 hour long ones)
Get some of those sleeping things, you can put over your eyes.
All of these are way worse.
1. Gross overweight, so you can fit in you seat, i've had to change seat and had someone touch my leg for 3+ hours straight, as her fat arm, couldn't fit inside her seat.
2. Body odor.
3. People who can't sit still.
4. People who put their seat down and don't put it up, while you are eating.
5. loud headphones.
6. Annoying children.