or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 158

post #2356 of 85777
Practices of credit card companies. My credit card payment was due yesterday. I mailed the payment out eight days earlier. Because there is no float period, eight days is generally more than enough time for my check to arrive and be cashed. (For the past several billing cycles, it has taken 3-4 days between mailing and my check clearing.) As of this morning, my payment has not yet been credited to my account. I pay my entire balance in full every month, and I suspect that the credit card company is deliberately holding my check so that it can make money in late fees off of me.
post #2357 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Practices of credit card companies. My credit card payment was due yesterday. I mailed the payment out eight days earlier. Because there is no float period, eight days is generally more than enough time for my check to arrive and be cashed. (For the past several billing cycles, it has taken 3-4 days between mailing and my check clearing.) As of this morning, my payment has not yet been credited to my account. I pay my entire balance in full every month, and I suspect that the credit card company is deliberately holding my check so that it can make money in late fees off of me.

Just pay online, it will make your life easier.

Jon.
post #2358 of 85777
While I realize there are greater tragedies in life, I am still f-ing pissed that I keep forgetting about EBay auctions that I'm watching. Last night a pair of boots went for like $75! That's it. What was I doing? And I recently let three pairs of cufflinks go without even giving them a thought--one pair ended at less than $13. Ugh.


b
post #2359 of 85777
while my changed eating habbits have helped me drop wieght, they are causing me no end of grief in the digestive system. I am realy sick of high protien shitting, and the various side effects related to it.
post #2360 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
while my changed eating habbits have helped me drop wieght, they are causing me no end of grief in the digestive system. I am realy sick of high protien shitting, and the various side effects related to it.

Gas? I get horrible gas. It's the high protein + fiber.

Jon.
post #2361 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
I just felt like quoting these. I'm sure this will piss off someone.
Sorry DR. This thread is specifically for things that are PO'ing YOU off, not things to get others to be POd by. Clearly RJMan and I are POd by those three dots. I feel its overused, and in many cases just in the way. RJMan may feel the same. Your post on the other hand just doesnt belong here.
post #2362 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
I use Notes at work. It is unintuitive, incapable, and annoying. Our group of twenty or so probably use 80% of our company's computing power, so we have a dedicated IT staff just for us on site. And Notes still causes headaches. Going it alone with that is an injustice.

~ H

In all serious: why would anyone use Lotus Notes?

Jon.
post #2363 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
while my changed eating habbits have helped me drop wieght, they are causing me no end of grief in the digestive system. I am realy sick of high protien shitting, and the various side effects related to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Gas? I get horrible gas. It's the high protein + fiber.

Jon.

Are you both drinking enough water? If I'm not drinking enough water on high-protein days, I am miserable. The good news is that people don't come into my office much on those days.
post #2364 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Are you both drinking enough water? If I'm not drinking enough water on high-protein days, I am miserable. The good news is that people don't come into my office much on those days.

I will try drinking more. that may help, thanks.
post #2365 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
In all serious: why would anyone use Lotus Notes?

Jon.

I prefer notes to Outlook, actually.
post #2366 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Are you both drinking enough water? If I'm not drinking enough water on high-protein days, I am miserable. The good news is that people don't come into my office much on those days.

I am. I down like 10+ cups a day.

Jon.
post #2367 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I prefer notes to Outlook, actually.

Really? Why?

Even though I like Apples Mail program the best.

Jon.
post #2368 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIHTies View Post
Sorry DR. This thread is specifically for things that are PO'ing YOU off, not things to get others to be POd by.

Clearly RJMan and I are POd by those three dots. I feel its overused, and in many cases just in the way. RJMan may feel the same.

Your post on the other hand just doesnt belong here.

Well that just pisses me off.
post #2369 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
Well that just pisses me off.

And what makes you think you can rant on here about what pisses you off?

Jon.
post #2370 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
In all serious: why would anyone use Lotus Notes? Jon.
I have no idea. I only use it because we're stuck with it. We're stuck with it, presumably, because it must have gotten entrenched in the system when IT departments were fledgling things, and it will now be impossible to migrate.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!