or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 149

post #2221 of 85668
Not being able to lift weights. Hurt both my wrists in a bicycling accident!
post #2222 of 85668
shopping malls/centers/whatever where you have to pay for parking, or have to remember to find a place to get it validated.
post #2223 of 85668
All American airlines.

Air France, for being bloody-minded.

Travel agents.
post #2224 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellshock View Post
shopping malls/centers/whatever where you have to pay for parking, or have to remember to find a place to get it validated.

are there any where you don't have to pay for parking?
post #2225 of 85668
Hillary Clinton.
post #2226 of 85668
Why are women so damn dumb? MY GOSH!
post #2227 of 85668
This has been a long thread. Has anyone done this one yet?:

Guys who wear TWO earrings. Been seeing this lately.

Closely followed by guys in their 60s with an earring. It really goes well with the Buick and the full Eddie Bauer (baggy cords, tartan flannel shirt, camp mocs).
post #2228 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustapha View Post
Guys who wear TWO earrings. Been seeing this lately.

I'm confused by this one. First because I don't understand why anyone else's jewelry choice would piss you off, but also, because jewelry is completely arbitrary. Nothing dictates that a person ought to wear a certain number of earrings. Or rings. Or necklaces. Or any at all.

Expland on your point, please.

b
post #2229 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808 View Post
I'm confused by this one. First because I don't understand why anyone else's jewelry choice would piss you off, but also, because jewelry is completely arbitrary. Nothing dictates that a person ought to wear a certain number of earrings. Or rings. Or necklaces. Or any at all.

Expland on your point, please.

b

Ummh, twin earrings offend my sensibilities?
post #2230 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Air France, for being bloody-minded.
Don't forget the hairy flight attendants.

JB
post #2231 of 85668
How about any earring on a guy? ummmm teh ghey!
post #2232 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta View Post
are there any where you don't have to pay for parking?

yes.
post #2233 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
How about any earring on a guy? ummmm teh ghey!

Sure, if you're a fifth grader.

b
post #2234 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustapha View Post
Ummh, twin earrings offend my sensibilities?

You are not alone, my friend. Jewelery on guys is teh gay in general. It doesn't piss me off, but it definitely offends my sensibilities. Earrings are for women.
post #2235 of 85668
The industrial 7-CD replicator at work; the drives just fail sporadically...

Jon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!