or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Is this place Legit? (Conti Couture)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is this place Legit? (Conti Couture) - Page 3

post #31 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrioniFan View Post

Polski. I don't care who or what you are. I don't like my integrity and honesty being impuned. I'll repeat for you one more time...my review was honest and UNbiased. It's furthermore obvious that you think you can tell what i'm doing here, when actually you can't tell much of anything.
A pointman? I never heard of conticouture before. I never knew Gia at conticouture existed before I bought this suit.

I found this forum when my suit was being shipped by googling "conticouture review". Quite frankly, reading what you said scared me UNTIL my package arrived. Then I found a Brioni suit, my size, in excellent condition....and that goes for the Loro Piana sweater too. Why you received what you got isn't any of my business. I can only write about what I know. I know, for a fact that what I received was exactly what I wanted and in very good condition.

You can't tell me and everyone else that what you surmise about me and my intentions are facts. They are only your twisted opinions based on conjecture and your own imagination. I suppose there's some revenge thrown in as well. If you want to see real BS, maybe you should look into your own mirror.
FACTS polski, not conjecture or imagination.

BrioniFan, please practice what you preach. You do not care who Polski is yet you find it important to tell us who you are? So you say your experience with Conti Couture was excellent yet others disagree? Nothing wrong with that. Is Conti Couture legitimate, I'd say the results are equivocal, wouldn't you?

Your rant suggests you have abandoned objectivity and fact for indignation. That is fine, it shows that you are human after all.

You have made your point and defended your honour. Wonderful. Now let your peers review your findings and come to their own conclusions.

So Dorothy, take your Brioni suit, Loro Piana sweater and your little dog too and STFU.
post #32 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsugsu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrioniFan View Post

Polski. I don't care who or what you are. I don't like my integrity and honesty being impuned. I'll repeat for you one more time...my review was honest and UNbiased. It's furthermore obvious that you think you can tell what i'm doing here, when actually you can't tell much of anything.
A pointman? I never heard of conticouture before. I never knew Gia at conticouture existed before I bought this suit.
I found this forum when my suit was being shipped by googling "conticouture review". Quite frankly, reading what you said scared me UNTIL my package arrived. Then I found a Brioni suit, my size, in excellent condition....and that goes for the Loro Piana sweater too. Why you received what you got isn't any of my business. I can only write about what I know. I know, for a fact that what I received was exactly what I wanted and in very good condition.
You can't tell me and everyone else that what you surmise about me and my intentions are facts. They are only your twisted opinions based on conjecture and your own imagination. I suppose there's some revenge thrown in as well. If you want to see real BS, maybe you should look into your own mirror.
FACTS polski, not conjecture or imagination.
BrioniFan, please practice what you preach. You do not care who Polski is yet you find it important to tell us who you are? So you say your experience with Conti Couture was excellent yet others disagree? Nothing wrong with that. Is Conti Couture legitimate, I'd say the results are equivocal, wouldn't you?
Your rant suggests you have abandoned objectivity and fact for indignation. That is fine, it shows that you are human after all.
You have made your point and defended your honour. Wonderful. Now let your peers review your findings and come to their own conclusions.
So Dorothy, take your Brioni suit, Loro Piana sweater and your little dog too and STFU.
C'mon asswipe. I'll rip off your head n shit down your throat.
You bet your ass I'm indignant. I don't like essentially being called a liar and a plant. I'm neither. You're more than welcome to come to the aid of polski. But I will not shut up when my ingerity was being impuned in the first place. You want to hold hands or whatever of polski's you want to hold......be my guest. Bring it on.
 

Edited by BrioniFan - 10/25/12 at 12:53pm
post #33 of 52

lurker[1].gif

post #34 of 52

Brioni. You went from Electrical engineer to Chuck Norris.  Over reaction....I rest my case.

post #35 of 52
Damn, his wires must be wrapped awfully tight. E-threats of confrontation and violence. Hopefully the evening commute home will be free of gridlock or somebody better watch out.
post #36 of 52

There's only one solution.

 

Ban... fucking... everyone.

post #37 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar3 View Post

There's only one solution.

 

Ban... fucking... everyone.


Great read smile.gif
post #38 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by polski View Post

Thanks for the resume and grammar lesson. I'm a Master Mariner (Captain) of ships and have sailed to every continent of on this planet  with exception of Antartica. I've commanded vessel up to 1000 ft long with various tonnage and had crew members with Phd's  and some with parole papers.  I've heard  every kind of BS  coming from people my whole career. 

 

Now what does this have to do  with Conti Couture being a total rip off. Yeah I finally got something and have UPS package status update. The crap she sent wasn't worth donating.  I don't care what you say you are full of it.  You are just somebody running point man for Conti Couture. You know how I can tell.  Your review and response are total over reaction. 

 

STAY CLEAR OF CONTI COUTURE

 

 

Maybe post some pictures of the items so people can have an objective view of the online store?

post #39 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by IniNew View Post

 

 

Maybe post some pictures of the items so people can have an objective view of the online store?

Why bother? Birionifan and polski should just continue along the same path they have been... the entertainment value of this thread is dropping greatly sadly.

post #40 of 52

IniNew. Pictures? Sorry I can't help you there.  When I finally received a package, about 5 weeks later,the suit was had numerous holes and frays. I took that suit and threw it in the garbage. This was a suit described as flawless.  The big problem is her giving tracking numbers and when you try to track the package it says they haven't received the package. You then try to contact via phone or email and no response.  You then tell her to cancel the order, again no response.  If and when she comes back there are a whole bunch of excuses.

 

My sole purpose of being on this thread is to discourage anyone to use Conti Couture.  Read the posts of others on this thread who say the same thing. Read the reviews on Dappered Threads. Read the reviews on Ripoff Report.  My advice, If you are looking for suits online preowned or new try EBAY.  I use EBAY and I have been  satisfied with most of my transactions.  You can contact the seller and ask questions and usually you get a prompt response.  They notify you when they  mail the package.  The packages have always been mailed promptly.  There are risks. Sometimes you don't get exactly what you want.  But that's  what you can get buying online. If its not to my liking I donate it to the Salvation Army.  Somebody makes out.

 

Her prices arent any lower than the ones you find on EBAY.  Alot of her suits prices start around $80 and most are in the vicinity of $150.  The big hook she has is the 25% to 30% coupon discount. If you are patient you can find the same deal on EBAY.

 

STAY CLEAR OF CONTI COUTURE.

post #41 of 52

SCAM  SCAM!!

 

THey took my money, never sent the large order, sent a misleading (i.e., false) confirmation statement from US Post Office indicating shipment had occurred (which on inspection was nothing more than a "shipper advisement" to the post office that it was being shipped, which it wasn't) and then they DISCONNECTED THE PHONE NUMBER AFTER I CALLED TO INQUIRE.

 

Unbelievable.  I spoke directly with "Gia" when I placed my order, and she called me back etc.  Smooth, detailed, elaborate scammers.   BEWARE!!

 

Conti Victim 

post #42 of 52
lol... I live like 20 minutes from Haverhill, the shipper address posted from page 2. Tempted to drop buy and confirm it's an empty warehouse or something.
post #43 of 52

Legit...I don't know. I never received my order. I received a FedEx Tracking number that revealed the package was never sent. I contacted the owner. Gia Conti replied she would check into it and never got back to me. Never replied again to any contact. 

 

So, I reported this as fraud to my credit card company. Sad way to be: either a fraud or just terribly disorganized. 

 

I just read that the address is bogus...

 

I think there is great risk in buying from Gia Conti.

post #44 of 52

POLSKI WAS RIGHT!!!

post #45 of 52

No it's not legit. To test it I ordered and paid. I never received the merchandise nor did I receive a refund. I did receive a lengthy runaround. Purchase and pay at your own risk. If you want more information, let me know.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Is this place Legit? (Conti Couture)