or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Is this place Legit? (Conti Couture)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is this place Legit? (Conti Couture) - Page 2

post #16 of 53
Perhaps I was correct in my initial post about this outfit.
post #17 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by polski View Post

BrioniFan: You are full of it. ContiCouture is a worthless sight.  People have been ripped off.  To any reading Brioni's review, be very skeptical.  You only get lies  at ContiCouture. THE SIGHT IS A RIP OFF!!!

My dear Mr Polski

How dare you tell me that I am "full of it". I am a scientist with a Master's degree in electrical engineering. I therefore know how to be objective in reporting observations. I reported FACTS, unbiased FACTS in my review. You are entitled to your opinion of any site online. However, when someone's experience and assessment differs from your own, do you always resort to a childish attack on the reviewer? Is your opinion the only opinion that is worth anything? Must you project your own experience onto others?

By the way, the word is spelled SITE, as in WEBSITE....not sight. Sight is the perception of objects by use of the eyes. Look it up bucko, Then grow yourself a pair. You're obviously too much of a child to have grown much of anyything down there. Then learn how to use correct wording before posting again to keep from showing everyone how incredibly ignorant one person can be.

 

My review stands. I had an excellent experience with conticouture. The suit is at my tailor's now having alterations.

I'm sorry. After buying the suit, I also bought a Loro Piana cashmere sweater that was also genuine. It was in very good shape and doesn't even need to be drycleaned. So I had 2 good experiences with conticouture, not one.


Edited by BrioniFan - 10/24/12 at 9:10pm
post #18 of 53
lurker[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrioniFan View Post

My dear Mr Polski
How dare you tell me that I am "full of it". I am a scientist with a Master's degree in electrical engineering from Johns Hopkins University.

worship.gifworship2.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrioniFan View Post

I therefore know how to be objective in reporting observations. I reported FACTS, unbiased FACTS in my review. You are entitled to your opinion of any site online. However, when someone's experience and assessment differs from your own, do you always resort to a childish attack on the reviewer? Is your opinion the only opinion that is worth anything? Must you project your own experience onto others?
By the way, the word is spelled SITE, as in WEBSITE....not sight. look it up bucko, Then grow yourself a pair. You're obviously too much of a child to have grown much of anyything down there. Then learn how to spell before posting again to keep from showing everyone how incredibly ignorant one person can be.

My review stands. I had an excellent experience with conticouture. The suit is at my tailor's now having alterations.
I'm sorry. After buying the suit, I also bought a Loro Piana cashmere sweater. So I had 2 good experiences with conticouture, not one.

teacha.gif "Conti Couture" a proper noun, so it's capitalised and has a space. The possessive apostrophe in "tailor's" is incorrect as well.

As a scientist, you should know that you must support your "FACTS" with proof.
Edited by MikeDT - 10/24/12 at 8:47pm
post #19 of 53
BrioniFan, this might have been a good response to a critical comment except for the fact you felt you needed to cite your credentials and alma matter to support your assertion that you are objective. So while you may indeed have had a good buying experience with Conti Couture your unnecessary posturing = fail.

I say this in all objectivity without having to cite my degree, profession, alma mater or Scopus ranking.
post #20 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

lurker[1].gif
worship.gifworship2.gif
teacha.gif "Conti Couture" a proper noun, so it's capitalised and has a space. The possessive apostrophe in "tailor's" is incorrect as well.
As a scientist, you should know that you must support your "FACTS" with proof.

I are just an engineer. You want proof? I'll give you proof. Send me a mail, then I'll give you my address and I will show you your proof.

post #21 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsugsu View Post

BrioniFan, this might have been a good response to a critical comment except for the fact you felt you needed to cite your credentials and alma matter to support your assertion that you are objective. So while you may indeed have had a good buying experience with Conti Couture your unnecessary posturing = fail.
I say this in all objectivity without having to cite my degree, profession, alma mater or Scopus ranking.

And you need a period between "Couture" and "your".

conticouture.com is the site. I therefore typed out conticouture. 

post #22 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsugsu View Post

BrioniFan, this might have been a good response to a critical comment except for the fact you felt you needed to cite your credentials and alma matter to support your assertion that you are objective. So while you may indeed have had a good buying experience with Conti Couture your unnecessary posturing = fail.
I say this in all objectivity without having to cite my degree, profession, alma mater or Scopus ranking.

I gave credentials in order to show that I deal in objective unbiased observations every day, and that my review was no different. I thought I made that obvious in the sentence afterwards. If you couldn't see that...not my fault.


Edited by BrioniFan - 10/24/12 at 9:39pm
post #23 of 53
Sorry, did not go to Johns Hopkins. I'm just a guy with a GED and a felony. You've lost me.
post #24 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrioniFan View Post

I are just an engineer. You want proof? I'll give you proof. Send me a mail, then I'll give you my address and I will show you your proof.

BrioniFan wrote... "I am a scientist with a Master's degree in electrical engineering..."

Are you in China perchance?
post #25 of 53

lurker[1].gif

 

It keeps getting better...

post #26 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Voorhees View Post

lurker[1].gif

 

It keeps getting better...

+1

post #27 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post


BrioniFan wrote... "I am a scientist with a Master's degree in electrical engineering..."
Are you in China perchance?

I sent you a PM. Didn't you read it? I didn't receive a reply. AGAIN I'll ask. Do you want proof? I will email you pictures, or screen shots, or I will gladly give you my address so you can see for yourself that everything I have received from conticouture ("Conti Couture" for you purists out there) was in very good condition, and that I received everything I purchased in a timely manner.

Do you want a copy-paste from my tracking numbers? Yes, I did have a tracking number....You are more than welcome to have a screen shot of my tracking info via UPS.

Better yet:

For security purposes, I blacked-out parts. It's obvious just from this thread that psychotic sociopaths are out there. Right MikeDT?

 

 

 

Gentlemen, my review stands. Conticouture (Conti Couture) came through really well. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

 

 


Edited by BrioniFan - 10/25/12 at 8:10am
post #28 of 53

Ain't nothing wrong with being in China..

post #29 of 53

Thanks for the resume and grammar lesson. I'm a Master Mariner (Captain) of ships and have sailed to every continent of on this planet  with exception of Antartica. I've commanded vessel up to 1000 ft long with various tonnage and had crew members with Phd's  and some with parole papers.  I've heard  every kind of BS  coming from people my whole career. 

 

Now what does this have to do  with Conti Couture being a total rip off. Yeah I finally got something and have UPS package status update. The crap she sent wasn't worth donating.  I don't care what you say you are full of it.  You are just somebody running point man for Conti Couture. You know how I can tell.  Your review and response are total over reaction. 

 

STAY CLEAR OF CONTI COUTURE

post #30 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by polski View Post

Thanks for the resume and grammar lesson. I'm a Master Mariner (Captain) of ships and have sailed to every continent of on this planet  with exception of Antartica. I've commanded vessel up to 1000 ft long with various tonnage and had crew members with Phd's  and some with parole papers.  I've heard  every kind of BS  coming from people my whole career. 

 

Now what does this have to do  with Conti Couture being a total rip off. Yeah I finally got something and have UPS package status update. The crap she sent wasn't worth donating.  I don't care what you say you are full of it.  You are just somebody running point man for Conti Couture. You know how I can tell.  Your review and response are total over reaction. 

 

STAY CLEAR OF CONTI COUTURE

Polski. I don't care who or what you are. I don't like my integrity and honesty being impuned. I'll repeat for you one more time...my review was honest and UNbiased. It's furthermore obvious that you think you can tell what i'm doing here, when actually you can't tell much of anything.

A pointman? I never heard of conticouture before. I never knew Gia at conticouture existed before I bought this suit.

 

I found this forum when my suit was being shipped by googling "conticouture review". Quite frankly, reading what you said scared me UNTIL my package arrived. Then I found a Brioni suit, my size, in excellent condition....and that goes for the Loro Piana sweater too. Why you received what you received isn't any of my business. I can only write about what I know. I know, for a fact that what I received was exactly what I wanted and in very good to excellent condition.

 

You can't tell me and everyone else that what you surmise about me and my intentions are facts. They are only your twisted opinions based on conjecture, bias and your own imagination. I suppose there's some revenge thrown in as well. If you want to see real BS, maybe you should look into your own mirror.

FACTS polski, not conjecture or imagination.

GROW UP. Get out of adolescence.


Edited by BrioniFan - 10/25/12 at 11:43am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Is this place Legit? (Conti Couture)