or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fakest Prada shirt ever seen? Unbelievable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fakest Prada shirt ever seen? Unbelievable

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

Guys,

 

I'm new, but I had to search out a forum for this...I cannot believe this. This is a "Prada" T-Shirt, and I want you to take a close look at it. The back is longer than the front, the logo shrinks going to the left, the collar is all messed up, the logo again looks like it's been "glued on" by a child....wth is going on?

 

 

Check it out

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_a.jpg

 

Doesn't look too bad...

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_c.jpg

 

Logo is glued on

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_b.jpg

 

The back on the right is longer than the back on the left...and longer than anywhere else ...

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_d.jpg

 

....no comment

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_e.jpg

 

...this is unbelievable

 

and finally...

 

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_f.jpg

 

The Final Product...

 

 

what do u guys think

post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogort55 View Post

Guys,

I'm new, but I had to search out a forum for this...I cannot believe this. This is a "Prada" T-Shirt, and I want you to take a close look at it. The back is longer than the front, the logo shrinks going to the left, the collar is all messed up, the logo again looks like it's been "glued on" by a child....wth is going on?


Check it out

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_a.jpg

Doesn't look too bad...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_c.jpg

Logo is glued on

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_b.jpg

The back on the right is longer than the back on the left...and longer than anywhere else ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_d.jpg

....no comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_e.jpg

...this is unbelievable

and finally...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/schefdeh5/prada_tshirt_78_f.jpg

The Final Product...


what do u guys think

This is so bad its sort of good in a punk sort of way.
post #3 of 16
don't want to be an ass but you found a plain white fake prada t-shirt... on the internet i presume... so?

wouldn't buy that shit even if it was original... hell, wouldn't buy any prada overpriced crap...

you wouldn't be trolling, would you? that's not nice...eh.gif
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reeves View Post


This is so bad its sort of good in a punk sort of way.


I know...they want $100 dollars for it. lol

 

 

post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 

I can't believe that shirt.

post #6 of 16
It's just a poor quality knock-off, see them all the time, at least they managed to spell Prada correctly.
post #7 of 16
WAIT...WHAT......you sure it's a fake??
post #8 of 16
Oh yeh..it's 100% NOT authentic.
post #9 of 16
who gives a shit? this isn't men's clothing, this is gymwear/underwear.
post #10 of 16
People still buy prada tees?
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rathebaindc View Post

who gives a shit? this isn't men's clothing, this is gymwear/underwear.

Exactly. Who cares about a $100 shirt nobody is ever going to see?
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

It's just a poor quality knock-off, see them all the time, at least they managed to spell Prada correctly.

I fully expected the smaller logo to read "Parda"
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

I fully expected the smaller logo to read "Parda"

You can have a large logo that reads....
299

I think it's supposed to read "Love Moschino" ...
361
...next to the ubiquitous Burberry knock-offs.

All at the local supermarket this afternoon.
Edited by MikeDT - 4/14/12 at 3:38am
post #14 of 16

Why would you buy a plain $100 cotton tee?

post #15 of 16
Here's another fakest Prada shirt ever seen.

Beijing Opera Prada....
467
...the spelling seems to be OK with this one though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fakest Prada shirt ever seen? Unbelievable