or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Roden Gray | Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Roden Gray | Official Affiliate Thread - Page 6

post #76 of 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post

Where did the Aldens go?

I was wondering the same thing. They've also disappeared from Nomad's site, though there is still a link. Methinks the Alden hammer has come crashing down!
post #77 of 394
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sask boot View Post

Where did the Aldens go?

There was a small glitch over the weekend. Alden shoes and boots are available here: http://rodengray.com/shop/Alden.html

-Ryan
post #78 of 394
A couple days ago a pre-order for select items from the Wings+Horns F/W'12 was posted. Why has it since been taken down?
post #79 of 394
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattman View Post

A couple days ago a pre-order for select items from the Wings+Horns F/W'12 was posted. Why has it since been taken down?

We've taken it down temporarily - we'll be making pre-orders available again soon.
post #80 of 394
Thread Starter 
400

New mark-downs! Everyone likes to hear that. Check 'em out here.
post #81 of 394
Copped two W+H henleys and the W+H x Porter toiletry bag.. arrived at my door extremely quick

thanks!
post #82 of 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthan09 View Post

Copped two W+H henleys and the W+H x Porter toiletry bag.. arrived at my door extremely quick
thanks!

got mine quick too icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
for once it didn't get held up by customs icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
then I opened the package and saw that I was sent the wrong item ffffuuuu.gif
post #83 of 394
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post

got mine quick too icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
for once it didn't get held up by customs icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
then I opened the package and saw that I was sent the wrong item ffffuuuu.gif

Apologies for that, meis. Did you send us an email about it? We're always quick about remedying this sort of thing.
post #84 of 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodenGray View Post

Apologies for that, meis. Did you send us an email about it? We're always quick about remedying this sort of thing.

Yeah, I sent an email to the info@rodengray.com address
post #85 of 394
I've had good experiences with Roden Gray for the two items I bought from them (EG Andover and Nanamica field jacket). Both items shipped quickly and the transactions were pain-free with no customs charges.
post #86 of 394
My first order with Roden Gray and it's stuck in customs with a charge to pay! I even politely asked to mark it as a gift with a low value frown.gif
post #87 of 394
I always have great service. Maybe it's because I live in Canada.
post #88 of 394
I miss Swiss Chalet
post #89 of 394
Swiss Chalet is frigging awesome.
post #90 of 394
during summer breaks in middle school, I stay with my grandparents in Vaughan
They used to take me there almost everyday and force fed me a whole rotisserie chicken:embar:
Then afterwards, my grandma would ask me to get her something from Lowes grocery which is about 3 miles walk from their house only after getting home to make me go back to Lowes since she forgot something. She made me work hard for that chicken. Luv you grandma
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Roden Gray | Official Affiliate Thread