or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron - Page 18

post #256 of 437
^ Well done. Wish I had those skills
post #257 of 437
Hey you guys with the fat Herbies from Ashland. Have you found them two large for use in the front pocket? I'm on the fence between the Herbie and the Louie.
post #258 of 437
this is my daily carry:

11t6d8n-1.jpg
post #259 of 437
Thread Starter 
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
post #260 of 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugan View Post

Hey you guys with the fat Herbies from Ashland. Have you found them two large for use in the front pocket? I'm on the fence between the Herbie and the Louie.

I'd go with the Louie for front pocket. My $.02
post #261 of 437
Found another pic. of these.
post #262 of 437

Just received this Horween whiskey wallet + coin pocket from www.shellcordovan.de:

 

 

 

 

 

My pix make it look more orange than in real life. The URL above leads to an eBay site, but if you email the seller you can order w/o going through eBay & get a lower price w/o eBay fees (& VAT if you're outside of Europe). His eBay store lists watch bands in lots of shell colors, so you might be able to get other colors, too.

post #263 of 437
I'm thinking of getting the fat Heriberto's from Ashland, I wonder when this will be available

http://ashlandleather.bigcartel.com/product/fat-herbie-color-8-shell-cordovan-reverse
post #264 of 437
^ Contact Phil at Ashland. He sometimes has stock not listed on site. I have the same wallet and love it!
post #265 of 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncdobson View Post

Just received this Horween whiskey wallet + coin pocket from www.shellcordovan.de:











My pix make it look more orange than in real life. The URL above leads to an eBay site, but if you email the seller you can order w/o going through eBay & get a lower price w/o eBay fees (& VAT if you're outside of Europe). His eBay store lists watch bands in lots of shell colors, so you might be able to get other colors, too.

How much is this? I have been looking for a shell wallet with coin pocket for a long time.
post #266 of 437
Some wallets from Japan:

This one faded to brown under display light, pretty cool to see patina




another green one, but it was a weird bright green in person
post #267 of 437
I just got the english cordovan sample on wed.
Thinking to order few pcs for my shoe or wallet.



Did any one of you try to use it before?
post #268 of 437
Didn't realize there was a wallet thread specifically for cordovan! I finished this full #8 Horween cordovan wallet for a customer not long ago; fully hand-stitched.


post #269 of 437
AppleMark

Just picked up one of these a few weeks ago at an Alden dealer. $30 was hard too hard to pass up.
post #270 of 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkater1 View Post

AppleMark

Just picked up one of these a few weeks ago at an Alden dealer. $30 was hard too hard to pass up.

Is it just the card holder? Very nice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron