Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 12:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL PRICE | NEW-Paul Smith Orange Goat Leather Zip Around Wallet Last post on 12/19/15 at 5:36am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron - Page 13
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah, I wasn't really gonna use the key case though, just wanted one. He messaged me before shipping so you should be ok
Pretty sure it's indigo from my raw denim. That was one of the things I was worried about with the white.
I love shell cordovan...it kills me that the mid tier vendors can rape people on the price for mediocre quality. I do leather working as a hobby and up to now have stayed with gunbelts, holsters and the occasional hand sewn briefcase but started making some minimalist wallets/card holders. My avatar is my personal black shell wallet. I based it on a Barrett Alley version but made it bigger. It's also sewn with kevlar thread to last a lifetime. I saw one of Noah Lambert's "one piece of folded leather" wallets yesterday and was really impressed. I"m using my last piece of black shell to make something similar. Can't wait for my Whiskey shell order to come in from Horweens. Sewing this one up tonight.
Any luck getting it sewn up?
I'm pretty curious to see how this one turns out.
Noah...just an FYI that I'm just a hobbyist not a professional who's going to sell anything based on your work.
Thank you for the inspiration. I decided to add a row of stitching to the folded over edge of the wallet. The originals
are about 5-6 oz leather and this is probably 3-4. It'll keep the edge looking nicer longer.
These look great. How do you like the argentian leather compared to horween?
- Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › NWT $3795 Giorgio Armani Black Label Tuxedo 46L/36W 3 minutes ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...