Originally Posted by wrekhavok
cool now that you've looked at it what do you think ???
Ok so my first post was a little harsh. This is the one constructive post you'll get.
1. Don't claim to be a Master and a newbie in one post. Apart from being stupid it makes you sound like an arrogant douche.
2. You missed a very clearly labelled thread for introducing yourself. You're not a special flower. Play the game by the rules.
3. You've very clearly labelled yourself as Streetware. Why not post in the Streetware forum? seems like a match, no?
4. I tried three browsers before I could make your website work. Don't just design for IE/Safari/Chrome/Firefox. Design for all of them.
5. I gave up trying to explore that flash site, Units don't fit, images are cut up and its lacking in function. I'd personally recommend a full redesign, by someone who knows what they're doing.
6. I spotted three pictures of clothes. You need to up the amount of "product" and decrease the amount of "brand"
I wont comment on the style, because it is clearly not mine, but it might float a few guys boats.
So reel in the ego, respect the fact that the people round here don't like upstarts, but do have a lot of experience in the fashion industries. Several businesses have grown or started as a direct result of this forum, but you don't get a golden ticket.