or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Does San Francisco Suck for Single Men?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does San Francisco Suck for Single Men?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
So I'm living in San Francisco and it sucks for single men. People are cool but where are all the single girls? They're either too busy at their startup/careers, lesbians or are married.
post #2 of 14
Is this thread title a bad April fool's joke? confused.gif
post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeyt View Post

So I'm living in San Francisco and it sucks for single men. People are cool but where are all the single girls? They're either too busy at their startup/careers, lesbians or are married.

where are you going to meet these females?
post #4 of 14
Hmmm...I always heard it was kind of a happy hunting ground for single guys because so many of the men were gay. Admittedly, this was some years back.
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

where are you going to meet these females?

That's exactly my question. It seems like men out number the women.
post #6 of 14

Sucks for everything.

post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post

Hmmm...I always heard it was kind of a happy hunting ground for single guys because so many of the men were gay. Admittedly, this was some years back.

Gay communities are great hunting gronds for us...

Love them.
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
What do you mean?
post #9 of 14
I have been meaning to go back to San Francisco for a long time now, OP be damned.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Haha. Why? I guess if you're a female its awesome smile.gif
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeyt View Post

Haha. Why? I guess if you're a female its awesome smile.gif

I'm not female but let's just say I have an open mind.
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I have been meaning to go back to San Francisco for a long time now, OP be damned.

lets go together!
post #13 of 14
OP, don't you just get on Muni and wave your JP Morgan Palladium card around until the girls melt at your feet? I mean, how else do you expect to meet eligible chicks?
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Gay communities are great hunting gronds for us...
Love them.

Homophobe.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Does San Francisco Suck for Single Men?