or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ESPADRILLES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ESPADRILLES - Page 2

post #16 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aizan View Post

http://www.eighty2ibiza.com/
they use lots of english fabrics to appeal to the english tourists.


too bad they dont have online shopping

post #17 of 56
they're currently handling orders through email: info@eighty2ibiza.com.

http://www.eighty2ibizashop.com/
post #18 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aizan View Post

they're currently handling orders through email: info@eighty2ibiza.com.
http://www.eighty2ibizashop.com/


oh cool. by any chance do u know the average price of their shoes? thanks

post #19 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am DIL View Post

Espadrilles are what the mean, asshole, popular kids wear in my city.

Count me in.
post #20 of 56
Anything over 15 euro is bull. I bought like 10 pairs in Spain for around 100 euros and they are holding up nicely after a few years
post #21 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgod93 View Post



generalization...


Generalizations are generalizations because they are generally accurate.

I think Soludos are okay though.
post #22 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am DIL View Post


Generalizations are generalizations because they are generally accurate.
I think Soludos are okay though.


u mean like generalizing that asians are bad at driving? there are like 4 billion asians... obviously there will be a high number of bad asian drivers but proportionally the ratio of bad vs good drivers is pretty much the same for every race. 

 

post #23 of 56
post #24 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgod93 View Post


u mean like generalizing that asians are bad at driving? there are like 4 billion asians... obviously there will be a high number of bad asian drivers but proportionally the ratio of bad vs good drivers is pretty much the same for every race. 

 

generalization ≠ stereotype
 

 

post #25 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Anything over 15 euro is bull. I bought like 10 pairs in Spain for around 100 euros and they are holding up nicely after a few years

Agree.

Whenever I get to travel to Madrid I go to a (very old) small store next to Plaza Mayor where I get them for something around 5€ a pair. They hold the entire summer season quite nicely.
post #26 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgod93 View Post


u mean like generalizing that asians are bad at driving? there are like 4 billion asians... obviously there will be a high number of bad asian drivers but proportionally the ratio of bad vs good drivers is pretty much the same for every race. 

 



Are we really going to do this?

post #27 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniesse View Post

Count me in.

+1, guilty as charged.
post #28 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniesse View Post

Count me in.
I'll pass. Though I saw a lot of nice looking ones when I was browsing through a few shops last week. I was almost tempted.
post #29 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon View Post

why are these so trendy this spring?

because people have bad taste
post #30 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trompe le Monde View Post


because people have bad taste


whats so bad about them? id much rather wear espadrilles than flip flops.....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ESPADRILLES