or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren 25% Off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren 25% Off

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

I got an e-mail yesterday from Ralph Lauren for 25% off online and in store from March 30 to April 6 for their "Giving in Style" promotion (fight against cancer). The online code RLGIVE2012 and if anyone wants to go in store and needs an e-mail printout, let me know, I can forward it to you.

 

I think this applies to everything. RL did something similar last year for the Japan Relief cause.

post #2 of 8
Did anyone see the polo suede wingtip in their local store (called the "Denham")?
it isn't on the site for some reason.
I thought the upper looked great, but it appeared to have a glued on black rubber sole, instead of being welted ffffuuuu.gif

still...i really liked the upper and the hue of suede is really nice.
Edited by w.o.e.is.me. - 3/31/12 at 1:36pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post

Did anyone see the polo suede wingtip in their local store?
i don't recall what it is called, and it isn't on the site for some reason.
I thought the upper looked great, but it appeared to have a glued on black rubber sole, instead of being welted ffffuuuu.gif
still...i really liked the upper and the hue of suede is really nice.

The one that bloomingdales or nordstroms was sending emails out about? Like for $100? Saw them in store and they felt like shit
post #4 of 8
not sure. they were priced around $500 in the store. I didn't try them on as the soles were a deal breaker. I did think they looked attractive though.
post #5 of 8
Spoke to my SA and he told me to wait until last week in April when everything will be 40% off.

Too many exclusions this sale
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

Spoke to my SA and he told me to wait until last week in April when everything will be 40% off.
Too many exclusions this sale


Good to know.

 

post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by esh12 View Post

I got an e-mail yesterday from Ralph Lauren for 25% off online and in store from March 30 to April 6 for their "Giving in Style" promotion (fight against cancer). The online code RLGIVE2012 and if anyone wants to go in store and needs an e-mail printout, let me know, I can forward it to you.

 

I think this applies to everything. RL did something similar last year for the Japan Relief cause.



I'm pretty sure they have this plastered all over the stores.

post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

Spoke to my SA and he told me to wait until last week in April when everything will be 40% off.
Too many exclusions this sale

Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren 25% Off