or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread - Page 16

post #226 of 1379
Thread Starter 
We had a nice little write up in Australian mens fashion website Manuscript today

http://www.manuscriptdaily.com/2012/09/introducing-henry-carter.html
post #227 of 1379
Thread Starter 
A sneak peak at one of the new bow-ties coming next month.

post #228 of 1379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe View Post

A sneak peak at one of the new bow-ties coming next month.

Adjustable Self-tie?

(I hope...)
post #229 of 1379
Thread Starter 
You betcha
post #230 of 1379
Thread Starter 
Brown printed silk un-tipped 7 fold with hand rolled edges - in action

post #231 of 1379
Thread Starter 
post #232 of 1379
Great sale, have treated myself to some pin dot socks. Good luck with the wedding and everything around it. Looking forward to seeing the new Henry Carter stock in the next few months. There are a few things on my "Need Want to get" list.
post #233 of 1379
Outstanding prices, just ordered my first three ties from you. Congratulations on your wedding.
post #234 of 1379

Thanks again for another quality, well priced tie. Wore it to the races and it got a few mentions off both sexes.

post #235 of 1379

Just wanted to post that your latest sale has drawn me in (again!). 

 

Thanks Jason, looking forward to these!

 

Best of luck on the wedding. 

post #236 of 1379
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakingChanges View Post

Outstanding prices, just ordered my first three ties from you. Congratulations on your wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceps View Post

Thanks again for another quality, well priced tie. Wore it to the races and it got a few mentions off both sexes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

Just wanted to post that your latest sale has drawn me in (again!). 

Thanks Jason, looking forward to these!

Best of luck on the wedding. 
Thanks guys, getting close now, only 4 days to go. All aussie guys that have ordered should receive their orders today or tomorrow all going well. There was a couple that I didn't get despatched until today, just had a bit of a backlog. All o/seas orders have also been despatched.

Cheers,
Jason
post #237 of 1379
Thread Starter 
post #238 of 1379
Jason Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I have just received the 3 ties I have ordered, and they are of amazing quality! Jason is patient and wonderful to deal with, even after some crap address issues with my paypal, he remained as committed as ever, even offered to waive off my shipping! I will be looking forward to your wedding pics, and your upcoming products. Best Kelvin
post #239 of 1379
Thread Starter 
Hi Kelvin,
Thanks for the kind words, tomorrow is the big day! Glad you got everything ok in the end.

Just a reminder for everyone that the sale finishes Monday night at 7pm. All orders placed before then will be shipped Tuesday morning but any orders after this time won't be despatched until the Tuesday 9th October when I get back from the honeymoon.

Regards,
Jason
post #240 of 1379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Socks View Post

Great sale, have treated myself to some pin dot socks. Good luck with the wedding and everything around it. Looking forward to seeing the new Henry Carter stock in the next few months. There are a few things on my "Need Want to get" list.

Following up on my order. Ordered Friday morning, arrived Wednesday. Very happy with the socks. Henry Carter delivers again. Good luck for the big day Jason.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread