or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread - Page 13

post #181 of 1744
Thread Starter 


Now in-store, burnt orange 7 fold with blue tear drop $99.95 AUD and mid blue printed pocket square with hand rolled edges $39.95 AUD. Both hand made in Naples as always.
post #182 of 1744

Hey Jason,

 

Can you please do me a favour?

 

Stop posting such nice stuff and tempting me!

 

Thanks.

 

Your pal,

Gerry

post #183 of 1744
Thread Starter 
I'll try my best Gerry, but no promises!
post #184 of 1744
Thread Starter 


Also in-store, brown pin dot 7 fold $99.95 and navy printed silk pocket square with hand rolled edges $39.95. Hand made in Naples.
post #185 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Pics, pics, pics! I gave mine its maiden voyage last week and wore it with a pale blue shirt because of your recommendation. I agree - it's a very nice tie!

Too late - will try to remember for next time.
post #186 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe View Post


Now in-store, burnt orange 7 fold with blue tear drop $99.95 AUD and mid blue printed pocket square with hand rolled edges $39.95 AUD. Both hand made in Naples as always.

I'm not sure if you watch Mad Men - but Rodger Sterling rocks a scarf like this that is very similar in a few episodes at the end of season 5. I saw it and instantly thought of it. It looks red in this photo, but in more lit scenes, it has that same burnt orange look. Here it is:

 

 

It's a lovely tie, and on my list of 'things-to-buy', clearly Rodger Sterling approved as well! 

post #187 of 1744
Thread Starter 
Very interesting. Honestly I only watched the first 2 seasons of Mad Men and then lost interest, not really sure why!
post #188 of 1744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe View Post

Very interesting. Honestly I only watched the first 2 seasons of Mad Men and then lost interest, not really sure why!

All you need to know is that Rodger is exceedingly well dressed and lives an enviable existence! 

post #189 of 1744
Absolutely love all of your products! And the prices are superb!
post #190 of 1744
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

All you need to know is that Rodger is exceedingly well dressed and lives an enviable existence! 
Yeah I always liked most of the roles John Slattery played in the past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgomez1992 View Post

Absolutely love all of your products! And the prices are superb!

Thank you very much
post #191 of 1744
Thread Starter 


The Caramel twill is now sold out, thanks to everyone who purchased.
post #192 of 1744
I ordered one of those last night....was I the last to kop?
post #193 of 1744
Thread Starter 
Yep you were, there were 2 ordered last night that cleaned them up. Thanks! It will be despatched tomorrow.
post #194 of 1744
I saw some great pictures of it and had to have it being the greedy person I am! Thanks heaps...
post #195 of 1744

That's definitely a very special tie!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread