or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Diablo III / 3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diablo III / 3 - Page 33

post #481 of 1647
Maintenance again this morning. =/
post #482 of 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

Thanks for hopping in for Act 2, Reborn. Hope you're having as much fun as I am!

Yeah that group worked out well, except I was slightly under prepared with vitality for that boss fight. I think you revived me 3 times!
post #483 of 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

monk is a lot of fun. i really like how the skills synergize; you can see how higher level runes will work really well with lower level ones. elective mode is a must, too - there are too many awesome combos that you miss out on if you don't enable it.

Thanks for reminding me about elective mode. I was getting mad several times at the limited skill choices and couldn't figure out why they did it.

Still sucks that I can't swap around left and right click abilities instantly with the function keys but at least this explains how on earth I am supposed to use the ability that instantly restores all discipline (since it fits in the same slot as vault which is usually what kills my discipline)
post #484 of 1647
I'm just gonna leave this here...lol

700
post #485 of 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Thanks for reminding me about elective mode. I was getting mad several times at the limited skill choices and couldn't figure out why they did it.
Still sucks that I can't swap around left and right click abilities instantly with the function keys but at least this explains how on earth I am supposed to use the ability that instantly restores all discipline (since it fits in the same slot as vault which is usually what kills my discipline)

I am still sorta pissed that they eliminated the quick weapon set switch. Would've been nice to be able to switch from range and melee using a shortcut.

I also do think they should add a quickswitch for the rmb and lmb attacks. Its funner being able to switch to grenades and arrows or bolas etc.
post #486 of 1647
bestbuy.com had diablo 3 collector's edition in stock briefly this morning. I was able to place an order, hopefully it goes through.
post #487 of 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

I am still sorta pissed that they eliminated the quick weapon set switch. Would've been nice to be able to switch from range and melee using a shortcut.
I also do think they should add a quickswitch for the rmb and lmb attacks. Its funner being able to switch to grenades and arrows or bolas etc.

was this even something in D2 originally? I thought that was a feature added in the expansion
post #488 of 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

was this even something in D2 originally? I thought that was a feature added in the expansion

Never played d2classic, but I think you are right and weapon switch was a d2x feature.

All these connection/server issues make me unhappy - not willing to try playing with 3g connection. Gonna finish up my hammerdin at d2x (although who knows how long it'll take) and then it's on to some other games.
post #489 of 1647
I know it's been answered before, but I don't feel like reading this whole thread. How taxing is this game on a PC? Been thinking that I need a new rig and it would be nice to get back into PC gaming.
post #490 of 1647
^Post your specs.
post #491 of 1647
I am asking because I want to build a new rig at some point. Right now I just have my Macbook. Used to be really into PC gaming, but sold my last rig a few years ago.
post #492 of 1647
Ah, ok. I'd say with 500-600€ you're good to go. But it also depends on what you already have: a case, hard drive, DVD burner, monitor, keyboard, mouse? A SSD is great, too, and gets cheaper every day (128GB M4 for ~100€ at the moment). OS will be so much faster.
post #493 of 1647
For the small size of these villages, there's a surprising amount of dead villagers laying around these dungeons.
post #494 of 1647
I think my $300 or so htpc build (A6-3600 based) is probably more than enough to play it with pretty decent settings. A gaming desktop that doesn't use a low power APU could probably be built for a similar price and have a little better performance.

Before now, I was playing on a thinkpad T400 and it was playable in some areas but got really rough in others (but it was below minimum specs). A macbook that meets the published minimums should be playable with low effects and low resolution...so it might be worth trying it on the machine you've got.
post #495 of 1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Thanks for reminding me about elective mode. I was getting mad several times at the limited skill choices and couldn't figure out why they did it.
Still sucks that I can't swap around left and right click abilities instantly with the function keys but at least this explains how on earth I am supposed to use the ability that instantly restores all discipline (since it fits in the same slot as vault which is usually what kills my discipline)
What is elective mode?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Diablo III / 3