or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iPhone 5 - Page 234

post #3496 of 4017
Yes, that app is called "eyes" and a pair is standard on most humans.
post #3497 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Yes, that app is called "eyes" and a pair is standard on most humans.

eh.gif
post #3498 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Yes, that app is called "eyes" and a pair is standard on most humans.

plain.gif
post #3499 of 4017
rotflmao.gif
post #3500 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

The aluminum finish scuffs off so you end up with little blotches of silver, or in my case, an edge that's almost completely silver.


This seems to be an issue for some and others not. The more I read about it, the more I think it's certain batches affected. A problem for sure, but not one that everyone is seeing.
post #3501 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

This seems to be an issue for some and others not. The more I read about it, the more I think it's certain batches affected. A problem for sure, but not one that everyone is seeing.

Its just a matter of time, Mousey.
post #3502 of 4017
Maybe, but I know people with zero issues so far.
post #3503 of 4017
People other than booth?
post #3504 of 4017
what's a good alternative to iTunes for loading music onto the iPhone?
post #3505 of 4017
I can't remember the last time I wanted to side load music onto my phone. Streaming is all I do these days. Mostly Pandora.
post #3506 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

I can't remember the last time I wanted to side load music onto my phone. Streaming is all I do these days. Mostly Pandora.

+1 streaming is the shit.

I don't listen to much music in my phone though. NPR and podcasts all day everyday.
post #3507 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

I can't remember the last time I wanted to side load music onto my phone. Streaming is all I do these days. Mostly Pandora.

Pandora is terrible these days. All ads and shitty song selection. I want to listen to some whole albums I've downloaded when I'm driving. iPhone seems like the easiest way to do it.
post #3508 of 4017
You know you can pay to have the ads removed, bro.
post #3509 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

what's a good alternative to iTunes for loading music onto the iPhone?

i haven't found one unless you jailbreak. a lot of the popular software (e.g. CopyTrans) don't support the iP5 yet. I relegated to importing into iTunes (but disabled iTunes' stupid fucking 'let us back everything up and manage your life!!!!' settings) and went from there.

heaven forbid anyone want to do trivial things in a non-Apple approved fashion, stupid fucking company.

/piob
post #3510 of 4017
Fuck apple, it's pleb status.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home