or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iPhone 5 - Page 214

post #3196 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

i don't even have a phone at the moment. i text you via email. i need an unlocked phone so I can use it in and out of every country i visit, and back home as well, without having to worry about contracts or roaming or any other bullshit.

If you need an unlocked phone that badly you can always buy it on contract from ATT and spend the $7 or however much they charge on ebay now to unlock it.
post #3197 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

If you need an unlocked phone that badly you can always buy it on contract from ATT and spend the $7 or however much they charge on ebay now to unlock it.

yes, thank you for that doctor. i never would have understood that option had you not come along and explained it to me in such a succinct manner.
post #3198 of 4017
Considering you're texting via email I'd say you're pretty desperate now.
post #3199 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Considering you're texting via email I'd say you're pretty desperate now.

not at all. i have no phone because i make no calls. i use skype for any calling and text via google voice for free. its a surprisingly good system and lets me communicate almost anywhere from my inbox. now that i'm back in the states i can make calls from google voice as well.
post #3200 of 4017
I'm trying to mess with you and you ignore me, pay afawkingtention to me.
post #3201 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I'm trying to mess with you and you ignore me, pay afawkingtention to me.

forgive me. i'll try harder to pay attention to your failures in the future.
post #3202 of 4017
Having used the Samsung Note 2 for a bit, iPhone feels about 2 generations behind. There is no way I could go back at this point.
post #3203 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennglock View Post

Having used the Samsung Note 2 for a bit, iPhone feels about 2 generations behind. There is no way I could go back at this point.

No shit. Why? I saw it in the store the other day and I was pretty impressed. Didn't get to try out any of the 'note' features but the size, screen, etc. all seemed very nice.
post #3204 of 4017
Jesus Cal you are so awkward
post #3205 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Jesus Cal you are so awkward

plain.gif

It's how I communicate smile.gif

I'm not like this in real life, most of my bs on here is for the lawlz but apparently I fail.
post #3206 of 4017
Cal, by any chance do you have Asperger's Syndrome?
post #3207 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennglock View Post

Having used the Samsung Note 2 for a bit, iPhone feels about 2 generations behind. There is no way I could go back at this point.

I'm coveting that Note 2 ...even though my contract on this old iPhone 4 isn't up until August....problem is....Apple got me locked into their stuff pretty good. Wasn't the App Store, it was AirPlay. I just can't live w/o AirPlay now.
post #3208 of 4017
The unlocked iP5 just popped up on the online store. 1 week ship notice. I scheduled mine for pickup locally. Will report back!
post #3209 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

The unlocked iP5 just popped up on the online store. 1 week ship notice. I scheduled mine for pickup locally. Will report back!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3210 of 4017
well, its gone live, so the cat's out of the bag. my pickup is waiting for me at the store. finally.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home