or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iPhone 5 - Page 156

post #2326 of 4017
Having made the switch to iOS from bberry, I've also found a lot to be lacking in my iphone. I'm willing to live with the functionality downgrade inherent in iOS as compared to blackberry in order to get off a dead/dying platform. Such is life - when I moved from an SUV to a coupe I lost a lot of cargo space and ground clearance but I didn't need a forum to vent to random people that I can't fit furniture in the back of my car. Pio - go get a new android phone and complain to android users that things don't work exactly the same way they did on your old phone. I don't think anyone, other than JMR who appears to enjoy being trolled, really cares what phone you use.
post #2327 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnFacconable View Post

Having made the switch to iOS from bberry, I've also found a lot to be lacking in my iphone. I'm willing to live with the functionality downgrade inherent in iOS as compared to blackberry in order to get off a dead/dying platform. Such is life - when I moved from an SUV to a coupe I lost a lot of cargo space and ground clearance but I didn't need a forum to vent to random people that I can't fit furniture in the back of my car. Pio - go get a new android phone and complain to android users that things don't work exactly the same way they did on your old phone. I don't think anyone, other than JMR who appears to enjoy being trolled, really cares what phone you use.

Please refer to my prior post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Anyways, I'll try to stick to questions of use unless other folks feel the need to pontificate further as to why I'm incorrect in my evaluation or what have you.

Thank you for reading it.
post #2328 of 4017
Oh I'm aware he's trolling and could care less what phone he uses. I'm just stating facts about the nuances of the different platforms. Like I said, all have advantages and disadvantes (except blackberry which really does suck).

My sin is I enjoy tech, gadgets, software and these topics. satisfied.gif
post #2329 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Please refer to my prior post:
Thank you for reading it.

Sorry, your dozen or so words of sanity may have been overshadowed by your thousands of words of curmudgeonly detritus.
Edited by UnFacconable - 10/7/12 at 12:34am
post #2330 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnFacconable View Post


Sorry, your dozen or so words of sanity may have been overshadowed by your thousands of words of curmudgeonly detritus.

Please read my prior post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Anyways, I'll try to stick to questions of use unless other folks feel the need to pontificate further as to why I'm incorrect in my evaluation or what have you.

Thank you for reading it.
post #2331 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

Oh I'm aware he's trolling and could care less what phone he uses. I'm just stating facts about the nuances of the different platforms. Like I said, all have advantages and disadvantes (except blackberry which really does suck).

My sin is I enjoy tech, gadgets, software and these topics. satisfied.gif

Actually, I'm not trolling you in the least. I really expected this phone to be great and am genuinely disappointed. However:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Anyways, I'll try to stick to questions of use unless other folks feel the need to pontificate further as to why I'm incorrect in my evaluation or what have you.
post #2332 of 4017
post #2333 of 4017
Rambo, Pio knows how to use Google. He's a CE regular after all. wink.gif
post #2334 of 4017
post #2335 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

fistbump.gif
Sometimes you really get me.

I'm also here for moral support.
post #2336 of 4017
definitely try out Sparrow. Its only a $3 gamble and its MARKEDLY better than the native app.
post #2337 of 4017

I did not know it was possible for a grown man to cry so much over fonts...

post #2338 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

definitely try out Sparrow. Its only a $3 gamble and its MARKEDLY better than the native app.

It says it's for Gmail only though. That won't take care of my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I did not know it was possible for a grown man to cry so much over fonts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Anyways, I'll try to stick to questions of use unless other folks feel the need to pontificate further as to why I'm incorrect in my evaluation or what have you.

(And a pretty valid reason was given as to why I need to increase my font size but whatever.)
post #2339 of 4017
Oh, I like that I can make folders for apps. Now that's useful and something I didn't have on my old phone.
post #2340 of 4017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

It says it's for Gmail only though. That won't take care of my needs.

http://sparrowmailapp.com/iphone.php
Quote:
Sparrow supports all IMAP and POP accounts:
Gmail, iCloud, MobileMe, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, Live, and any custom IMAP/POP account.
(Requires iOS 5+)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home